Ranbir Kapoor Net Worth: $45 Million
|Birth Date||28 September 1982|
|Net Worth in Rupees||Rs 350 Crores|
|Estimated Annual Salary||Rs 15 Crores|
Ranbir Kapoor is the movie star of Hindi cinema that enjoys his stardom by entertaining fans the way they like it. Ranbir is an actor-producer of Bollywood Film Industry. With each of his film creating a new record Ranbir is among the highest paid actors across the globe
Ranbir’s recent movies were not only a hit, but they also collected a massive amount at box-office. In the year 2013 his movie “Yeh Jawani hai Diwani” went on to become one of the highest grossing Bollywood movies. Being an actor-producer, apart from movie remuneration, he also gets share in the profit of the films.
Ranbir is always on the top spot when comes to sharing and charity and social work. Mr. Kapoor is also in the top spot when it comes to paying tax, he is one of the highest tax payers in the country
Here, we will discuss about Ranbir Kapoor’s Movies, his business, his extra ordinary stardom and most importantly the remuneration he earns from movies, brand endorsements and also his net worth.
Ranbir Kapoor Net Worth 2023:
|Net Worth ()||$50 Million|
|Net Worth In Rupees||Rs 350 Crores|
|Monthly Income in Rupees||Rs 3 Crore +|
|yearly Income in Rupees||Rs 30 Crore +|
|Last Updated||March, 2023|
Ranbir Kapoor net worth is estimated to be $50 Million (Rs. 350 Crore). The major part of his earning comes from brand endorsement and Movies.
Ranbir Kapoor charges a whooping amount of Rs 4-5 Crore per brand endorsement. He got his first breakthrough in Hindi movie “Saawariya”, in the year 2007 were he was the lead actor and is one of India’s highest grossing Films.
Ranbir Kapoor is the most recognised actor in other countries as well and thus with his success of films, the net worth can increase by 40% in coming three years. Mr. Kapoor has won various film-Fare awards for his films as the best-actor.
Ranbir Kapoor House
Ranbir lives in a lavish luxurious house in Mumbai. The estimated value of this real estate property is Rs 35 Crores. He also owns several real-estate properties in the country.
Ranbir Kapoor Car Collection:
Ranbir Kapoor owns a few luxury cars which includes brand like Rolls Royce, Mercedes-Benz GL Class, Range Rover, Lexus, BMW X6, AudiRS7, Toyota land Cruiser, etc.
Ranbir Kapoor Salary per movie:
Ranbir Kapoor charges Rs 18-25 Crore per movie plus a share in the profit. He charges Rs. 5 Crore for brand endorsement.
Ranbir kapoor income:
Let us have a look at the facts about Ranbir Kapoor’s Approx Annual income for the last few years which are a part of his net worth:
|2022||Rs. 35 Crore|
|2021||Rs. 35 Crore|
|2020||Rs. 30 Crore|
|2018||Rs. 38 Crore|
|2017||Rs. 25 Crore|
|2016||Rs. 30 Crore|
Ranbir kapoor net worth sources:
In case of any celebrities, a lot of earning depends on fan following. Ranbir Kapoor is one of the most popular actors in India and other countries.
Apart from acting, Ranbir is also a film producer, Stage performer and reality TV show Host. Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of Ranbir sir will keep on growing through the years.
Ranbir Kapoor Biography:
Ranbir was born on 28th September, 1982 in the city of Mumbai, Maharashtra. He is named after his grandfather Raj Kapoor, whose real name was Ranbir.
Raj is the middle name of all Kapoor brothers. Ranbir attended Bombay Scottish School in Mumbai.
Ranbir worked as an assistant director to his father Rishi Kapoor for his first directorial venture, Aa Ab Laut Chalein. He was also the assistant director for the movie Black directed by Sanjay leela bhansali.
Ranbir’s mother still gives him pocket money every week- Rs 1,500 and still cuts his nails.
Ranbir Kapoor popular Movies:
Some of his most popular movies are:
- Wake up Sid
- Anjaana Anjaani
- Bachna Ae Hasseno
- Rocket Singh
- Yeh Jawaani hai Diwani and many more
Ranbir has won best Actor Award for many movies like Rockstar, barfi, etc.
Ranbir has a big heart and had also lead a campaign to collect donations for the victims of the April 2015 Nepal earthquake.
In 2015, he presented 2,000 raincoats to the Mumbai traffic police as an appreciation for their service during the year’s heavy monsoon.
Ranbir kapoor interesting facts:
- Ranbir was the first choice to play Bittoo Sharma in the debut film Band Baaja Baaraat.
- Ranbir had a huge crush on Avantika Malik during his teen years. She later married actor Imran Khan and has a daughter with him. The two reportedly split this year.
- Ranbir Kapoor has dunk dialled an ex quite a few times, he revealed during his appearance on Karan Johar’s show Koffee With Karan.
- Even before he worked with parents Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh in the 2013 film Besharam, he assisted on Rishi’s directorial, the 1999 film Aa ab laut Chalen. This improved the relationship of the father-son duo.
- Ranbir loves his mother Neetu’s 3 recipes: bhindi (ladyfinger), jungli mutton and paya.
- Ranbir claims to be an introvert in his personal life. He had told GQ in an interview, “I’ve always been an introvert. My mother used to wonder how I’d grow up to become an actor. I never spoke, I guess I had a confidence issue. When I act though, I can channel another self through a character. It gives me the licence to be shy in my personal life.”
- Ranbir has a fixation with number 8. “My mom’s birthday is on 8th. I just fell in love with the design of the number and also the fact that can mean infinity,” he recently said in a video. He also revealed that he used to consider himself lucky if he spotted a car with a number plate that had numbers which added up to eight.
- While going to school, Ranbir would consider spotting a red mail box as his lucky charm. He would make a wish and then look for three black cars for it to come true.
- Ranbir’s favourite actors are Al Pacino and Amitabh Bachchan.
- Ranbir’s favourite film featuring his parents Rishi and Neetu is Rafoo Chakkar (1975).
- The actor still has his mom’s number on speed dial.
- Ranbir often plays football when he is not busy with his work assignments. He is a fan of FC Barcelona and footballer Lionel Messi. He also owns the football team Mumbai City FC in the Indian Super League.
- Ranbir is trained in dance forms: Jazz and Ballet and has also learnt horse riding.
- The actor is not on social media so what keeps him glued to the phone screen – Candy Crush.
- Ranbir gifted himself a luxury watch with his first paycheck.
- Ranbir enrolled himself for an acting course at the Lee Strasberg Institute and School of Visual Arts because his favourite actor Al Pacino also went to the same institute.
- Ranbir’s favourite movies are his grandfather Raj Kapoor’s Shree 420, Life is Beautiful and 3 Idiots. He also likes TV series Travel and Living.
- Ranbir’s favourite holiday destinations are New York, Venice and Puglia.
- Ranbir is the first male from the Kapoor clan to pass Class 10 and go to college.
- During his earlier years, Ranbir used to watch Guru Dutt and Mehboob Khan’s films to learn the nuances of acting.
- Ranbir loves to read autobiographies and biographies and his favourite book is Heavier Than Heaven, a biography on Kurt Cobain.
- Ranbir does exceptional mimicry of Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan and Sanjay Dutt.
- Ranbir suffers from Nasal Deviated Septum, which makes him eat and talk too fast.
- All the boxers Ranbir wore in Wake Up Sid were from his personal collection.
- As per media reports, it was Deepika Padukone who took her then boyfriend Ranbir to Katrina Kaif’s birthday party in July 2008 where he met her for the first time.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.