Ranveer Singh Net Worth:$30 Million (Rs 250 Crores)
|Real Name||Ranveer Singh Bhavnani|
|Official Social Handle||Facebook and Twitter And Insta|
|Birth Date||6 July 1985|
|Wife:||Deepika Padukone (m. 2018)|
|Net Worth in 2022||250 Crore INR|
|Annual Salary||20-25 Crore|
Yash Raj Film’s Band Baaja Baaraat was released in Dec 2010. It was written off way before it was released. But from Friday evening shows onwards, the film had started speaking for itself and for its lead actor Ranveer Singh.
ALSO READ About net worth of Askhay Kumar,Salman Khan, John Abraham
Known for his craft, capability to mould him in any role, dressing sense and energetic and quirky style, Ranveer Singh has established himself as one of the best actors in the last decade.
His contemporary actors mainly cater to urban audiences.
Ranveer Singh Net Worth 2022:
Ranveer Singh’s income depends on the fees per movie, brand endorsements and stage shows. He may also receive along with remuneration, profit sharing percentage from films earnings. In 2019 he was the fifth highest paid actor in India as per records.
On average, Ranveer charges Rs. 20-Rs 35 crores per movie. He has also featured in Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list since 2012, peaking at 7th position in 2019. As per Forbes, it was estimated that his annual earnings are Rs 21 crores approx.
It is estimated that the Net Worth of Ranveer Singh is around $ 30 million, which is around 223 Crores INR.
|Net Worth (2022)||$ 30 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||250 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||2 Crore +|
|yearly Income||25 Crore +|
Ranveer Singh Net Worth 2021: $28 Million (Rs 200 Crores )
Ranveer Singh Biography:
Ranveer Singh was born on 6th July 1985 in Mumbai. He always wanted to become an actor and used to participate in school plays. He loved acting and dancing.
He joined Indiana University where he received Bachelor of Arts degree. He focused on creative writing and took up theatre.
On returning to India, he worked in advertising as a copyrighter, and also as an assistant director. He then started focusing on acting and started going for auditions, but he did not get good opportunities and then came Band Baaja Baaraat which changed everything for him and turned the things in his favor.
People got to see his acting skills in 2013 released Vikramaditya Motwane’s Lootera. He left a great impression on films critics and audience, and the film was in the year’s best movies list of many critics despite being a commercial failure.
But it was 2013 released Sanjay Leela Bansali’s Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram Leela which made him a superstar . From 2013 onwards almost all his movies have been profitable.
Ranveer Singh House
Ranveer Singh endorses approx. 28 brands which includes Head & Shoulders, Ching’s, Jack & Jones, Thums Up and Make My Trip, Manyavar, Bingo, Set wet, Colgate and others. As per trade analyst he charges Rs. 4 – 5 crores for brand endorsements. Ranveer Singh’s brand value is worth Rs. 84 crores.
SHOES: He has around 1000 pairs of shoes worth Rs. 68 lacs.
CARS: He also owns various cars such as Aston Martin Rapid S, Mercedes Benz GLS, Jaguar XJ L. Recently he bought Lamborghini Urus worth Rs. 3 crore.
Ranvir Singh interesting Facts :
He has collaborated with Sanjay Leela Bansali again in two movies, Bajirao Mastani which released in 2015, and Padmaavat which released in 2018. Both movies were among the highest grossers in respective years with Padmaavat being among the highest Bollywood grossing movies.
He also starred in Simmba released in December 2018 which saw him play a mass hero cum a cop, and Gully Boy which released in February 2019 saw him play a rapper. Both the movies were critically and commercially super hits.
His upcoming movie includes 83 in which he portrays former Indian cricketer Kapil Dev, Karan Johar’s periodic drama Takht, and comedy Jayesh bhai Jordaar.
fun Facts about Ranveer Singh:
- The world knows him by the name ‘Ranveer Singh’ but his full name is Ranveer Singh Bhavnani. Before entering into the Bollywood, he dropped his surname because he thought it is too long and also unmemorable.
- After passing out college, Ranveer Singh didn’t opt for modeling rather he started off as a copywriter in an ad agency named O&M. He later worked as Assistant Director but left it as well to make a career in acting.
- He never did any ad or music videos before coming into Bollywood.
- Ranveer never worked in any ad or music video before starting his career into Bollywood. He once said in an interview, “My ambition was always to bag a lead role in a film and hence I refrained from doing any ads, TV serials, music videos as I felt that a fresh face always works much better. It was a gamble and I took that gamble telling myself that I will give it my all to bag a lead role.”
- Ranveer Singh was offered small roles in 3 movies before getting his big break into Band Baaja Baarat. He rejected those roles because he always wanted to debut as a lead actor in Bollywood. It was rumoured that Ranveer’s father paid YRF a huge amount to get him the role. However, Ranveer denied all the rumors.
- He has a huge collection of X-rated magazines
- Ranveer Singh has made headlines for his statements on his sex life and for his condom ads. He has never shied away in talking about sex and the actor has a huge collection of X-rated magazines.
- He never forgets to pick adult magazines from various countries that he visits either for work or for vacations.
interesting facts about Ranveer Singh:
- He is a pro at rapping and did a rap for Ching’s Secret Ad. He also rapped a few lines in his film Ladies Vs Ricky Behl. He has also seen rapping during many public events.
- Ranveer Singh and Sonam Kapoor are cousins. They are cousins from the maternal side as Ranveer’s father, Jagjit Singh and Sonam’s mother, Sunita is cousins. Well, that’s the reason he shares a great rapport with Anil Kapoor.
- When Ranveer Singh was in college, he dated Dharmendra and Hema Malini’s younger daughter, Ahana Deol. They mutually ended their relationship after their college and remained friends. Ranveer even attended Ahana’s wedding with Deepika Padukone.
- Ranveer Singh is the only Bollywood star who has endorsed a condom brand. His commercial ad for Durex garnered many controversies and was later banned. He has revealed that he always keeps a pack of condom in his pocket.
- Ranveer Singh is a foodie. Though his chiseled body may suggest otherwise, the actor loves to eat junk. He likes his food spicy and loves noodles and Schezwan. Chinese cuisine is his favorite.
- Ranveer is not a morning person and hates waking up early.
Awards and Recognition
Ranveer Singh has received four Filmfare Awards.
- Best Male Debut for Band Baaja Baaraat
- Best Actor for Bajirao Mastani and Gully Boy.
- Best Actor (Critics) for Padmaavat.
He has also featured in GQ magazine which listed him 50 most influential young Indians in 2017 and 2019. In 2019, India Today featured him among the nation’s 50 most powerful people.