Reese Witherspoon Net Worth:$300 Million (approx.)
|Net Worth:||$300 Million (approx.)|
|Date of Birth:||Mar 22, 1976|
|Height:||5 ft 1 in (1.56 m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Film Producer, Businessperson, Voice Actor|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Reese Witherspoon net worth is $300 Million. Reese Witherspoon is a famous American actress, producer, and entrepreneur.
Reese Witherspoon Net Worth 2022:
Reese Witherspoon net worth is around $300 Million in 2022.
|Net Worth (2022)||$ 300 Million|
|Monthly Salary||$2-3 Million|
|yearly Income||$25-30 million|
Reese Witherspoon is a famous actress, producer and entrepreneur.
Reese Witherspoon is one of the highest paid actresses in the world. She is known for starring in several romantic comedies and drama movies.
Another source of income of Reese Witherspoon through her retail brand Draper James which has multiple stores along with online visibility.
What is Reese Witherspoon net Worth?
Reese Witherspoon’s net worth is $300 million. Reese Witherspoon has won an Academy Award and an Emmy Award. Reese Witherspoon is also one of the most-popular and highly-paid entertainers in the world.
Through her performance across different genres she has created quite a fan base. In this article we will be discussing about Reese Witherspoon, her career and net worth.
Reese Witherspoon has earned massive respect in film industry, as well as a massive amount of net worth. Reese Witherspoon net worth is estimated to be around $200 million dollars.
Her sources of revenue are through movies and television shows as an actor an producer, from her business and brand endorsements.
Reese Witherspoon earnings per year:
Reese Witherspoon easily earns $20 – $40 million per year. Reportedly Reese Witherspoon was paid $1 million per episode for the second season of Big Little lies and $1.25 million per episode for The Morning Show. Forbes ranked Reese Witherspoon 3rd in the World’s highest paid actresses in 2019 with estimated earnings of $35 million.
Reese Witherspoon House:
In 2014 Reese Witherspoon spent $12.7 million for a large home in the Pacific Palisades neighborhood of Los Angeles.. At the time of purchase, construction was not fully complete. Reese Witherspoon spent additional millions on upgrades that included a guard station that was manned 24-hours a day, much to the chagrin of her neighbors. Reese Witherspoon listed this home for sale in 2016 for just under $20 million without success.
Recently Reese Witherspoon bought a farmhouse in Malibu for $6.25 million. Additionally Reese Witherspoon also owns property in her town Nashville and one in the Bahamas. Reese Witherspoon owns several properties in her native Nashville, Tennessee, and a multi-million-dollar mansion in the Bahamas located within a members-only gated community.
Reese Witherspoon owns Mercedes Benz GL 350 which is worth $75,000.
Reese Witherspoon Biography:
|Celebrity Name:||Reese Witherspoon|
|Real Name:||Laura Jeanne Reese Witherspoon|
|Alma mater:||Stanford University|
|Date of Birth:||March 22, 1976|
|Place of Birth:||New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S.|
|Spouse(s)||Ryan Phillippe(m.1999; div.2007)Jim Toth (m.2011)|
Reese Witherspoon was born on 22nd March 1976, in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Reese Witherspoon attended middle school at Harding Academy and graduated from the Harpeth Hall School, Nashville. She also attended Stanford University but left prior to completing her English Literature Major to pursue acting. She loves reading books and is considered to be Multi Achiever and hence got the nickname “Little Type A” by her parents.
Reese Witherspoon Career:
She was motivated to pursue acting career at the age of 7 when she was selected as a model for a florist’s television advertisement. Reese Witherspoon made her feature film debut with The Man in the Moon released in 1991 when she was fourteen.
She then starred in various movies which received fair critical acclaim. Her career defining role is considered to be in 1999 released Election, for which she received widespread critical acclaim and many nominations and awards.
She then starred in Walk the Line, a biographical musical for which she had to perform the songs in front of live audience. Reese has then starred in critical acclaimed an box office hits Wild released in 2014 and animated film Sing released in 2016.
Witherspoon made her television debut in 1991 with Wildflower. She has also starred in sixth season of “Friends” as Rachel Green sister.
In 2017, Reese co-produced and starred in HBO’s Big Little Lies. She hosted the talk show Shine on with Reese on DirecTV. Further she has also starred in Apple TV+ drama series The Morning Show.
Reese also owns her production company Hello Sunshine which produces feature films and television series and a retail brand Draper James which focuses on fashion, accessories and home décor. She has also written a book Whiskey in a Teacup, a lifestyle book released in 2018.
Reese Witherspoon Age:
Reese Witherspoon was born on 22nd March 1976. Reese Witherspoon age is 46 years.
Reese Witherspoon Awards & Recognition:
- She has been nominated twice for an Academy Award and BAFTA Award and won one each in 2006 for Best Actress for the movie Walk the Line.
- She has won two Golden Globe Awards, one won in 2006 for Best Actress for the movie Walk the Line and other won in 2018 as a producer for Best Miniseries for Big Little Lies.
- Primetime Emmy Award in 2017 as executive producer for Outstanding Limited Series for Big Little Lies.
- She received a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2010.
- She was listed by Forbes among the World’s 100 Most Powerful Women in 2019.
Reese Witherspoon Fun Facts:
- Reese Witherspoon’s full name is Laura Jean Reese Witherspoon.
- “Reese” is actually her mother’s maiden name.
- She has her own lifestyle brand called Draper James, which is named after her grandparents Dorothea Draper and William James Witherspoon.
- She has a book club on Instagram where she recommends a new book every month.
- Reese dream job as a young girl was to be the first female president of the United States of America.
- She was a football and wrestling cheerleader when she was younger.
- Reese briefly attended Stanford University, where she studied English literature — she even visited her old college dorm room in 2017.
- Reese decided to become a producer after reading a terrible script that her agent sent. She said, “If every actress in Hollywood wants this part, I need to start making movies because this is not worth women’s talent.”
- In 2012 Reese started her second production company, Pacific Standard. They currently have over 23 projects in the works that are “driven by great female characters of different ages and races.”
- Reese self-funded Pacific Standard for five years, and in that time she acquired the rights to several popular books, including Wild and Gone Girl.
- At the end of 2017, she started the Time’s Up movement by texting and emailing all of her close friends and colleagues in Hollywood.
- Reese even donated $500K of her own money to the project.
- Reese was the first person to host Saturday Night Live following the 9/11 terrorist attacks at just 25 years old.
- Her first role was in a commercial when she was 7 years old. After that, her mom started taking her down to the local college for acting lessons.
- Reese first major acting role was in The Man in the Moon at just 14 years old. She got the role after attending an open casting call in her hometown.
- Reese and her producing partner Bruna Papandrea read the novel Big Little Lies before it was even published. They got their hands on the manuscript and read it in 24 hours.
- Reese and Nicole Kidman got the option for Big Little Lies after Reese convinced Nicole to go have lunch with the author, Liane Moriarty, in Sydney, Australia.
- Then, they called Laura Dern, Shailene Woodley, and Zoë Kravitz and asked them to be in Big Little Lies, and they immediately said yes.
- Before Big Little Lies, Reese’s only other TV roles were in Friends and a Lifetime drama. She also guest-starred in The Mindy Project.
- Bother Reese Witherspoon’s mother and father worked in the medical field; her father as a doctor and her mother as a nurse and professor of nursing.
- Reese Witherspoon has claimed that she is a descendant of John Witherspoon, who was one of the 56 men who signed the Declaration of Independence.
- Reese Witherspoon played various roles and was making a name for herself already when she was cast as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde. This shot her to leading lady status in Hollywood.
- Reese Witherspoon played Jennifer Aniston’s sister in two episodes of Friends in 2000.
- In 2002 Reese Witherspoon was named by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People.
- It took her six months to learn to sing and play instruments for her role as June Carter in Walk the Line.
- She went on to win an Academy Award for that role in 2006.
- To prepare for Legally Blonde, she went to the University of Southern California and had dinner with a sorority, then went to Loyola Law School and sat in on some classes.
- She got to keep most of Elle Woods’ clothes from Legally Blonde.
- She wore no makeup for her role as Cheryl Strayed in Wild.
- Her favorite TV show is Mad Men. While her favorite movie of all time is Splendor in the Grass.
- Her fashion icon is C. Z. Guest.
- One of her distant relatives, John Witherspoon, signed the Declaration of Independence in 1776.
She has a tattoo on her stomach of a star and two birds.
- Her favorite Disney character is Tinker Bell.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.