Riteish Deshmukh Net Worth:$17 Million (Rs 130 Crores)
|Official Insta Handle|
|Birth Date||17 December 1978|
|Net Worth in 2022||120 Crore INR|
|Annual Salary||12 Crore INR|
There are very few actors in the country who have such a huge fan base as that of Riteish Deshmukh. Riteish is the megastar of the Hindi cinema that enjoys his stardom by entertaining fans the way they like it. Riteish is an actor-producer in the Bollywood Film Industry. With each of his films creating a new record, Riteish is among the highest-paid actors across the globe.
Here, we will discuss about Riteish Deshmukh’s Movies, his business, his stardom and most importantly the INCOME,Wealth and money he earns from movies, brand endorsements and also his net worth.
Riteish’s recent movies were not only a hit, but they also collected a massive amount at box-office. In the year 2019 his movie “Housefull 4” went on to become one of the highest grossing Bollywood movies. Riteish is always on the top spot when comes to sharing and charity and social work.
Riteish Deshmukh completed his architecture degree from Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute for Architecture and Environmental Studies and then study to a foreign architectural firm for a year.
Ritesh Deshmukh plays an ownership role in Evolution, which is based on an architecture and interior designing firm in India. Riteish graduated from New York’s famous Lee Strasbourg Theater School.
Riteish Deshmukh Net Worth 2022:
The total net worth of Riteish Deshmukh is estimated to be 16 Million USD, which in Indian currency is approximately 120 Crore Indian Rupee (i.e. approx One Hundred Twenty Crores INR). The Main Source of his earning comes from brand endorsement and Movies.
He loves spending time with his family and especially with his kids, he tries to give time to his kids and be a part of his childhood. Riteish Deshmukh is the most recognized actor in other countries as well and thus with his success in films, the net worth can increase by 50 % in the coming 3-4 years.
|Net Worth (2022)||$ 16 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||120 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||1 Crore +|
|yearly Income||12 Crore +|
In case of any celebrities, earnings depend on fan following. Riteish Deshmukh is one of the most popular actors in India and other countries. Riteish is also a film producer, Stage performer and reality TV show Host. It i not unexpected to think that He has also invested in multiple real-estate properties. Thus, we can be very sure that the net worth of Riteish will keep on growing through the years.
Riteish Deshmukh Houses:
House: Riteish lives in a lavish luxurious house in Latur. The estimated value of this real estate property is 16 Crore INR. He also owns several real-estate properties in the country.
Born in Mumbai on December 17, Ritesh started his acting career with the 2003 film Tujhe Meri Kasam.
Today we are telling you about Ritesh Deshmukh’s car collection. Riteish owns a few luxury cars which includes brand like Tesla Model X SUV, a Mercedes-Benz S W221 etc.
Riteish Deshmukh Salary:
Average Movie fees: Riteish Deshmukh charges 5-6 Crore per movie plus a share in the profit. He charges Rs. 2 Crore for brand endorsement.
Riteish Deshmukh Income:
Let us have a look at the facts about Riteish Deshmukh ’s Approx Annual Earnings for the last few years which are a part of his net worth:
|Estimated Net Worth in 2020||Rs. 120 Crore INR (16 Million USD)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2019||Rs. 113 Crore INR|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2018||Rs. 105 Crore INR|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2017||Rs. 95 Crore INR|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2016||Rs. 84 Crore INR|
Riteish Deshmukh Biography:
Ritesh Deshmukh was born on 17 December 1978 in the city of Latur, Maharashtra to Vilas Rao Deshmukh, a famous political figure. Some of the well-known and famous people of India are his descendants. Ritesh has always made his fans his favorite by his practical nature.
Ritesh Deshmukh is considered one of the best comedians (comedians) in the present day Hindi film industry, capable of playing comedies quite simply. Riteish Deshmukh is one of the favourite actors for comedy lovers.
Ritesh Deshmukh, with his ability and skill, has received more than one award for his brilliant performance in comedic roles. Ritesh Deshmukh has always delighted comic lovers in his role as a comedian by presenting natural flow and precise dialogue over time and its precise meaning.
Riteish Deshmukh Awards
- 2011 – Awarded IIFA (IIFA) Award for Best Performance in a Comedy Role in ‘Housefull’.
- 2008 – Zee Cine Award for Entertainer of the Year.
- 2006 – Petal Award for Best Supporting Actor in ‘Kya Kool Hain Hum’.
- 2006 – Awarded the Zee Cine Award for Best Comedian in ‘Bluffmaster’.
- In 2006 – Awarded IFA (IIFA) Award for Best Comedian in ‘Bluffmaster’.
- In 2005 – Awarded the Star Screen Award for Best Comedian in ‘Masti’.
- 2005 – Awarded Zee Cine Award for Best Comedian in ‘Masti’.
- 2005 – Awarded IIFA (IIFA) Award for Best Comedian in ‘Masti’.
- 2004 – Awarded the Star Screen Award for Men’s Most Promising Nookamar in ‘Tujhe Meri Kasam’.
- 2004 – Awarded Zee Cine Award for Best Male Performance in ‘Tujhe Meri Kasam’ and ‘Out of Control’.
Interesting Facts about Riteish Deshmukh
- He belongs to a political family lineage with Indian National Congress. His father Lt. Vilasrao Deshmukh, served as the Chief Minister of Maharashtra twice. His brother is also associated with the Indian National Congress and is a loyal campaigner of the same party.
- Riteish qualified his architectural degree from Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute for Architecture and Environmental Studies, Mumbai.
- He owns designing firm called Evolutions, which is an architectural and interior designing firm and he is very passionate about it.
- He changed his name from ‘Ritesh’ to ‘Riteish,’ on a numerological suggestion in 2006.
- His Bollywood debut was in 2003 in “Tujhe Meri Kasam” opposite Genelia D’Souza.
- He got married to his lady love Genelia D’Souza and he is 9 yr older than her. They dated for around 10 years and got married on 3rd February 2012 in a traditional Marathi wedding ceremony followed by a church wedding.
- Reportedly, she disliked her husband at that time.
- Riteish’s family was not in favour of his relationship with Genelia. Like every Bollywood film star, he convinced his family that she is the one for him.
- He calls his wife by the name of ‘Baiko’. The adorable couple is blessed with two sons Riaan born in 2014 and Rahul born in 2016.
- He is the owner of Veer Marathi team in Celebrity Cricket League (CCl) and also enjoys playing cricket.
- In a villainous role, his first film was ‘Ek Villain’ in 2014 with Sidharth Malhotra and Shraddha Kapoor, for which he got many awards.
- He is a versatile actor who likes to experiment. Whether it is about his epic comic timings or his raw villainous looks, his performances are loved and appreciated by the audiences.
With the end, we wish Riteish Deshmukh a successful year ahead with lots of achievements and a good health and lots of love.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.