Russ Weiner Net Worth : Interesting facts, age, House , income, politics

Russ Weiner Net Worth:$4 Billion

Net Worth:$4 Billion
Date of Birth:1970
Gender:Male
Profession:Businessperson
Nationality:United States of America
Russ Weiner (Photo by Ethan Pines/Forbes Collection/Corbis via Getty Images)

Russell aka “Russ” Weiner is an American entrepreneur.

What is Russell Weiner’s net worth?

Russell Weiner has a net worth of $4 billion. Russell Weiner earned his net worth by being the founder, creator and CEO of the Rockstar Energy Drink company.

For many years, Russ Weiner owned 85% of Rockstar, with his mother Janet – an early investor and longtime CFO – owning the remaining 15%. Russ first officially hit billionaire status in 2014 when Rockstar earned a valuation $1.8 billion.

currently, Rockstar is the third most-consumed energy drink in the United States with annual sales north of $800 million. Rockstar is number 3 behind Monster and Red Bull. In March 2020, Rockstar was acquired in full by Pepsico for $3.85 billion in cash.

In 2016, he entered the Forbes list of the 500 richest Americans at position 494, with an estimated worth of 3.4 billion dollars.

Russell Weiner House & Real Estate

In October 2012, Russell Weiner sold his Palm Island Miami mansion to rapper Birdman for $14.5 million. Weiner bought the house out of foreclosure from financially-troubled music producer Scott Storch.

Scott Storch paid $10 million for the house in 2006, Weiner bought it for $6.75 million in 2010. Russ flipped it two years later to Birdman for $14.5 million, more than doubling his original investment. Birdman attempted to sell the home in 2018 for $20 million. He ultimately had to accept a $10.9 million offer in November 2020.

Russ Weiner, founder of Rockstar energy drink, at his home in Beverly Hills, CA. (Photo by Ethan Pines/Forbes Collection/Corbis via Getty Images)

In 2013 Russell spent $10 million to buy a beachfront home in Hermosa Beach, California. In March 2019 he listed this property for $21 million. He ultimately accepted $14.3 million for this property.

In September 2019 Russ purchased a 12,500 square-foot mansion for in the Hollywood Hills $16.5. Russ seems to have a liking for mansions at rock-bottom prices, because this house had actually been bought three years prior for $27 million.

At the time of purchase Russ owned at least four other Los Angeles homes including TWO estates in the ultra-exclusive guarded area of Beverly Park. He purchased his first Beverly Park mansion for $15 million in 2007 and the second for $18.6 million in 2015. He also owns Madonna’s former Sunset Boulevard compound which he also bought in 2015 for $19 million.

When we add everything , Russ Weiner’s current real estate portfolio should not be worth less than $150 million.

Early Life

Russ Weiner’s father a well-known conservative radio personality and talk radio host named Michael Michael Savage. Russ was born in 1970 and grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Weiner graduated from Redwood High School in Larkspur, California and graduated from San Diego State University with a bachelor’s degree in political science. He organized events for the Paul Revere Society and worked as a travel consultant

Prior to founding Rockstar,Weiner landed a business development position at Skyy Vodka after randomly meeting company founder Maurice Kanbar.

After a year at Skyy, Weiner quit to start Rockstar. He mortgaged his condo in Sausalito, California to raise his $50,000 startup costs. Rockstar’s major innovation was simple: A bigger can. Russ had always been frustrated by the fact that Red Bull only came in 8 ounce cans.

Weiner is the son of Michael Weiner, better known as conservative radio talk show host Michael Savage, and Janet Weiner. He is Jewish.

After testing more than 700 variations of the future drink, the final formula was chosen and Rockstar’s cans hit the shelves with roughly double the liquid volume of a Red Bull.

With his father, he co-founded the Paul Revere Society. In 1998, he ran as a Republican for the 6th district seat in the California State Assembly, receiving an endorsement from the president of the NAACP branch in Oakland, California.

In June 1998, Weiner won the Republican primary election by five votes.Among his campaign issues included advocacy for Proposition 227, the ballot initiative eliminating bilingual education in public schools, and protection of old-growth forests.

Receiving 13.3% of the vote, Weiner lost to incumbent Democrat Kerry Mazzoni. After he lost the election, election posters depicting him were vandalized in an anti-Semitic manner.

In 2009, Weiner donated $25,000 to the California gubernatorial campaign of Gavin Newsom, who was the Democratic mayor of San Francisco. Newsom returned the donation and Weiner gave it to charity.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *