Sara Ali Khan Net Worth:$3.5 Million (Rs 25 Crore)
|Sara Ali Khan|
|Birth Date||12 August 1995|
|Parents:||Saif Ali Khan, Amrita Singh|
|Net Worth in 2022||Rs 25 Crore INR|
|Annual Salary||Rs 5-8 Crore|
The Royal family does not need any introduction. It is the name that defines the personality of the royal family members. Such is the name of one of the members of the family of Sara Ali Khan.
She is the daughter of a famous Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan. Sara Ali Khan is an actress, model, and also a performer in the Hindi film Industry.
She was born in the year 1995 in the month of August and resides in the city of Mumbai, India.
Sara Ali Khan is an Indian Bollywood actress. Sara start her Bollywood debut in the year 2018 with the film Kedarnath. Mrs. Sara is Saif Ali Khan, the younger Nawab of Bollywood – and the daughter of Sharmila Tagore, the daughter of actress Amrita Singh of the eighties.
Here, we will discuss about the life of Sara Ali Khan, her work and various organizations promoted by her, her investments and most obviously the richest girl’s wealth and net worth. Sara Ali Khan is a Film actress, Model, performer, member of the royal family and philanthropist.
Sara started her acting career in the year 2018 and until today, she is one of the most loved and appreciated actress worldwide in the film industry. She got her name and fame from her movie “Kedarnath” which was released in the year 2018, which got her huge appreciation.
Sara Ali Khan Net Worth 2022:
It is because of her best acting skills, she is one of the highest-earning actresses in Bollywood and has earned a hefty amount of money from acting, endorsement, modeling, and various other works in a very short time.
Coming to her net worth, the current net worth of Sara Ali Khan is estimated to be roughly around 3.5 Million US dollars, which in Indian rupees is equal to around twenty five Crores Indian Rupees. (Rs. 25 Crore). Her source of wealth comes as a professional actor, Performer, endorsement, Modeling, and various other sources
|Name||Sara Ali Khan|
|Net Worth (2022)||$3.5 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||25 Crore INR|
|Net Worth in 2021||20 Crore INR|
|Net Worth in 2020||13 Crore INR|
|Net Worth in 2019||5 Crore INR|
Sara Ali Khan Net Worth 2021:Rs 20 Crores
Apart from being one of the richest individuals in the music industry, she also tops the chart when it comes to charity and social causes and supports various organizations.
Sara Ali Khan House
House: After her first film, Sara Ali Khan shifted to her new home in the Mumbai Suburbs. Before that she was living with her mother who is also a film actress Amrita Singh.
Her work includes:
- Kedarnath, 2018
- Simmba, 2018
- Love Aaj Kal 2, 2020
- Coolie No. 1, upcoming
- Atrangi Re, upcoming
Sara has won various awards for her films and some of these awards are:
- Filmfare award for Best Female Debut, 2019
- Screen award for best female debut, 2019
- IIFA Award for star debut of the year, 2019
Sara Ali Khan Brand Endorsements:
- Garnier Light
Now a days, she is the face of the day and most advertisement include her.
Sara Ali Khan income:
The richest girl doesn’t need any dependency to rely upon; still Sara has personal investments, many upcoming movies in her pocket. Her help and support to various foundations which work day and night to transform the world and the way of living life are doing a good job.
We wish her all the best for all her future endeavors.
Sara Ali Khan Biography:
Sara Ali Khan was born on 12 August 1995 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Sara Ali Khan belongs to the Pataudi family, Sara’s father’s name is Saif Ali Khan, who is known as the little Nawab in Bollywood. Sara’s mother Amrita Singh has also been one of the best actresses of Bollywood in the eighties. Sarah’s parents divorced in 2004.
Sara’s step mother is Kareena Kapoor, who is one of Bollywood’s top actresses. Please tell that Kareena and Sara’s relationship has always been good. Sara has a real brother, Ibrahim Ali Khan and his step brother is Taimur Ali Khan.
Before entering in the world of cinema, Pataudi Girl did her graduation in 2016 from Columbia University in New York. Papa Saif Ali Khan was very pertinent to complete his education before coming to Bollywood. Sara Ali Khan is one of the star children who are perfect example of beauty with brain.
fun Facts about Sara Ali Khan
- Sara Ali Khan was born on 12 August 1993.She was born to Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh. She was born in Geneva in Switzerland.
- She belongs to Bengali and Pathan descent through her father and to Punjabi descent through her mother. She is a member of Pataudi family and is also the granddaughter of Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi and Sharmila Tagore, She has a brother, Ibrahim Ali Khan and a half-brother, Taimur Ali Khan.
- Her brother Ibrahim previously worked as a child actor in 2008 Indian film, Tashan.
- She attended Columbia University in New York. She also holds a degree from the London School of Economics in London.
- She holds Indian nationality. Her zodiac sign is Leo. She follows Islam
- As a teenager, She had a plus-size body. She was diagnosed with Polycystic ovary syndrome, which was one of the cause for her weight gain. She used to workout daily under a strict schedule to get her body in proper shape.
- Her parents separated in 2004. Her mother was granted the legal guardianship of Sara Ali and her brother, Ibrahim.
- Her father, Saif Ali then married another popular Indian actress, Kareena Kapoor. Sara Ali and her stepmother Kareen have good terms.
- Sara Ali Khan Stands approximately at the height of 1.65m i.e. 5 feet and 5 inches. She has a body weight of 110 lbs i.e. 50 kg.
- Her body measurements are approximately 32-26-34 inches. She has dark brown eyes and her hair color is black.
- Recently during an interview, Sara was posed with a question of whether she has any sadistic pleasure. Initially hesitant, but Sara finally revealed that she does have one sadistic pleasure and that involves her mother in it. Sara would wake up her mother Amrita Singh from a deep sleep for fun. But the actress said that her mother loves her enough to forgive her each time for committing this sin.
- she has a fake Instagram account. If the reports are to believed, then the actress also added that she uses the account to like photos and stalks hot models. When asked why a fake identity for this, she allegedly stated that she does not want everyone to know what social media posts she is liking
- Kareena Kapoor shares a healthy relationship with Sara Ali Khan. The actress on various occasions has praised Sara and it is said that the two are like best friends.
- Reportedly Kareena Kapoor has lent her hairstylist and make-up artist Pompy to Sara. Apparently, Kareena was not happy with Sara’s look in ‘Kedarnath‘ so she told her stylist to do Sara’s make up for her next film ‘Simmba’.
Also, sometimes people tend to take screenshots, which she doesn’t seem much comfortable with.
- Sara Ali Khan is a regular at the gym and suburban gymkhana, where she goes to play tennis. Tennis, being her favourite sport, Sara has often been spotted playing the sport with her dad Saif Ali Khan and brother Ibrahim Ali Khan.
- At an event, Bebo was allegedly found praising Sara, calling her “supremely talented”. She reportedly went on to add that Sara “has it in her genes” and is looking gorgeous.
Lesser known facts about Sara Ali Khan
- Sara Ali Khan comes from the Royal Pataudi family.
- At a very young age, she was featured alongside with her mother Amrita Singh on the cover of Hello Magazine.
- She has been doing modeling for various designers, one of them is Sabyasachi Mukherjee.
- She enjoys playing tennis and is very fond of travelling.
- Sara Ali Khan has studied History and Political Science at Columbia University, New York.
- Her film Simmba was the third highest grosser in the year 2018 making an estimated collection of 56 million US dollars.
Sara Ali Khan Net Worth
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.