Scarlett Johansson Net Worth:$165 Million in 2021
|Net Worth:||$165 Million|
|Date of Birth:||Nov 22, 1984 (36 years old)|
|Height:||5 ft 2 in (1.6 m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Singer, Model, Voice Actor|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Scarlett Johansson Net Worth is $165 million (approx. Rs 1240 Crores). Scarlett Ingrid Johansson is an American actress, singer and film producer. She is one of the highest paid actresses worldwide and her films have earned over $14 million worldwide. Scarlett Johansson is famous for portraying Black Widow in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. She has starred in big budget movies along with starring in independent movies and Broadway’s. In this article we will be discussing about Scarlett Johansson, her career and net worth.
Here, we will discuss about scarlett johansson’s movies, film making, Modeling career and most importantly her earnings and net wealth. Scarlett Johansson is a model, actor, television personality, with so much in her bag we can say that she is among the highest net worth and popular actress across the globe. Let’s have a detailed look over Scarlett Johansson’s wealth which can further give as an estimated amount of his net worth.
She has also starred in Broadway A View from the Bridge in 2010 and Cat on a Hot Tin Roof in 2013. She has also appeared in music videos which include “What Goes Around Comes Around” alongside Justin Timberlake. Scarlett Johansson made her album debut with Anywhere I Lay My Head in 2008. She has also hosted six episodes of Saturday Night Live.
Scarlett Johansson Net Worth
The net worth of Scarlett Johansson is estimated to be around $165 million which in Indian currency is approx. Rs. 1240 Crores. Her major sources of remuneration are from movies, Broadway’s and brand endorsement.
|Net Worth (2020)||$ 165 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||1240 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||12 Crore +|
|yearly Income||150 Crore +|
Scarlett Johansson Movie Career
Scarlett made her film debut in the fantasy comedy North (1994), and gained early recognition for her roles in Manny & Lo (1996), The Horse Whisperer (1998), and Ghost World (2001). Johansson shifted to matured adult roles in 2003 with her performances in Lost in Translation, which won her a BAFTA Award for Best Actress, and Girl with a Pearl Earring.
She was nominated for Golden Globe Awards for these films, and for playing an estranged teenager in the drama A Love Song for Bobby Long (2004), and a seductress in the psychological thriller Match Point (2005). Other works during this period include The Prestige (2006) and Vicky Cristina Barcelona (2008); and the albums Anywhere I Lay My Head (2008) and Break Up (2009), both of which charted on the Billboard 200.
In 2010, Johansson debuted on Broadway in a revival of A View from the Bridge, which won her a Tony Award for Best Featured Actress, and began playing the role of Black Widow in the Marvel Cinematic Universe with Iron Man 2.
Johansson went on to star in the science fiction films Her (2013), Under the Skin (2013), Lucy (2014), and Ghost in the Shell (2017). She received critical acclaim and two Academy Award nominations for playing an actress going through a divorce in the drama Marriage Story and a single mother in Nazi Germany in the satire Jojo Rabbit (both 2019).
- She earned approx. $35 million from Avengers: Endgame which included $14 million upfront and balance the profit share which is around 5%.
- For her upcoming movie Black Widow she is being paid $15 million upfront plus profit share depending on the revenue the movie will generate.
- Forbes estimated that Johansson earned $56 million in 2019 and $40.5 million in 2018.
- Her portfolio of brand endorsement includes Calvin Klein from which she makes a million a year and L’Oreal from which she makes $3 million a year.
- Her residence is in Los Feliz Area, Los Angeles. The property is worth $4 million.
Awards and Recognition
- Teen Choice Awards for Choice Action Movie Actress in 2018 and 2019 for Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame respectively.
- People’s Choice Awards for Best Female Movie Star in 2018 for Avengers: Infinity War.
- Seattle Film Critics Society Award for Best Supporting Actress in 2013 for Her.
- New York Film Critics Online Award for Best Supporting Actress in 2003 for Lost in Translation.
- British Academy Film Awards for Best Actress in Leading Role in 2004 for Lost in Translation.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.