Shahrukh Khan Net Worth: $650 Million (approx.)
|Net Worth:||$650 Million (approx.)|
|Date of Birth:||Nov 2, 1965|
|Height:||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Film Producer, Presenter, Voice Actor|
Shahrukh Khan Net Worth is estimated to be around $650 Million. Shahrukh Khan Net Worth in rupees is around Rs 5000 Crores.
Shah Rukh has acted in more than 80 Hindi films along with many endorsements and won 14 Filmfare Awards. SRK is one of the highest Paid actors in the Indian Cinema and tops the list of richest Indian Bollywood Actors.
Considering that he did not act in any movies this year,his income would mostly be from investment in various liquid assets . We asssume that his net worth grew by 10% like the last years .Hence ,when 600 Million was reported by various media sites.We calculated his grwoth by 8-10%.
SRK is second to Jerry Seinfeld (60-year-old comedian emerged as the wealthiest actor) and is ranked second richest in both Hollywood and Bollywood combined list.
He is the only Indian actor in the top 10 combined rich list of Bollywood and Hollywood stars. SRK was found to be richer than Hollywood giants like Tom Cruise, Tom Hanks, Clint Eastwood or Adam Sandler.
SRK is not only a great Actor but also a grand-television-presenter, a stage performer, and a social activist. He has become the most successful Indian actor, owns his own production companies – Red Chillies Entertainment and its subsidiaries, and Dreamz Unlimited.
He co-owns Indian Premiere League (IPL) Cricket team Kolkata Knight Riders together with Juhi Chawla and Jay Mehta.
Ruling Bollywood for more than 2 decade, King Khan has earned something beyond a common man’s reach, the net Worth of Baadshah Khan includes earning from movies, brand endorsements and personal investments.
How much is Shahrukh Khan Net Worth?:
Shahrukh Khan Net Worth is around $650 Million. Shahrukh Khan Net Worth in rupees is around Rs 5000 Crores.
SRK is very fond of lavish life style, that’s why his most of money is in the shape of luxurious cars and houses. Shah rukh Khan Net Worth in 2021 was around Rs 4500 Crore INR (600 Million).
SRK earns an annual income of $22 million. Shahrukh khan charges Rs 60 to Rs 100 crore per movie. His vast fortune includes several luxury cars, real estates in Mumbai, Dubai, London and several real estate investments.
The Net Worth of Shahrukh Khan includes remuneration from movies, income from brand endorsements and personal investments.
Shah Rukh khan Salary per Movie:
|Net Worth||Rs. 4800 Crore|
|Fees per movie||Rs. 25-35 Crore & profits sharing|
|Brand Endorsement Fee||Rs. 22 Crore|
|Personal Investments||Rs. 930 Crore|
|Luxury Cars||Rs. 31 Crore|
|Income Tax for PY||Rs. 78 Crore|
Shah Rukh Khan Car collection:
According to a report in The Times of India, Shah Rukh Khan owns a Rs 12 crore Bugatti Veyron, apart from cars like BMW i8, Bentley Continental GT and Rolls Royce parked in his multi-crore cars. Powered by an 8.0-litre turbocharged W16 engine, the car is one of the fastest in the world and can go from 1-100km/h in 2.4 seconds. Cristiano Ronaldo is the other celebrities to own a Bugatti.
- Bugati – Price Rs 12 crores
- BMW 7Series Car -Price Rs 2crores
- BMW I 8 — Price Rs 3 crores
- BMW 6 Series
- Mitsubishi pajero-1 CRORES
- Audi A8– Price Rs 2 crores
- Land Cruiser- Price Rs 1 crores
- Range Rover -Rs 1 Crores
- Rolls Royce Drophead Coupé
There are vanity vans and then there is Shah Rukh Khan’s vanity van, which is entirely a different league . Designed by car designer Dilip Chhabria, this customised van is one-of-its-kind complete with a large pantry, wardrobe section, inbuilt shower unit, an electric chair and a large flatscreen TV from Bose.
It’s like a house on wheels. According to a report in the Times of India, it took 40-60 days to create this vanity van that costs a staggering ₹4 crore
Shah Rukh khan House:
- Shahrukh Khan is very fond of luxurious life style and for that sake he owns a 6 storey mansion located at Bandra in Mumbai named as Mannat. It is one of the best tourist spot in India. Mannat is one of the best residence presents in India. It’s market value is approximately 200 Crore.
- Shah Rukh Khan’s sea-facing home in Mumbai’s Bandra neighbourhood has become somewhat of a tourist spot. The white-bungalow hails from the 1920’s era and is valued at ₹200 crore, according to a report by Hindustan Times. The massive bungalow comprises multiple bedrooms, a terrace, a garden, a system of elevators, a private theatre, personal quarters and expansive entertainment spaces that spread across its floors.
Apart from Dubai, Alibaug, Delhi and Mumbai, Shah Rukh Khan also owns a villa in London. According to Filmfare, it’s worth a whopping ₹172 crore and is located in Central London’s posh Park Lane.
It makes sense that they own a home in Queen’s city considering that both Suhana and Aaryan studied in UK for sometime and the rainy city seems to hold a special place in the family’s heart.
Signature Villa at Palm Jumeirah in Dubai UAE. The lavish villa is spread over two levels and boasts six bedrooms. SRK being a gadget freak he has built a two car remote control garage in the house. Its worth more than Rs 200 Crores .
Jannat is a luxury private island home owned by Shah Rukh Khan in Dubai. Spread across 8500 sq. ft, the villa is located in Palm Jumeirah’s K Frond and costs a whopping $2.8 million (₹20 crores approx.). The interior of the villa, which was gifted to SRK by a Dubai-based property developer, is done by his wife and interior designer, Gauri Khan.
What is Shahrukh Khan Net Worth?
Shahrukh Khan Net Worth was Rs 5000 Crores (650 Million). SRK, Shahrukh Khan, also known as “The King of Bollywood” has an estimated net worth of $650 million.
Shahrukh Khan Biography:
|Age||57 years old|
|Official Twitter Handle|
|Birth Date||2 November 1965|
|Birth Place||New Delhi|
|Wife:||Gauri Khan (m. 1991)|
|Net Worth in Rupees:||Rs 5000 Crores|
Shahrukh Khan Career:
Shahrukh uses the latest gadgets and keeps on upgrading himself with the technology. He uses Porsche Design P’9981 Smartphone from BlackBerry and is often spotted carrying the same
A major part of Shahrukh Khan’s net worth is from his motorsport racing league i1 Super Series located in Mumbai. He is not only one of India’s most bankable stars but also emerged as a great philanthropist.
The humane side of Shahrukh Khan net worth includes regular donations to organizations and individuals, especially in the case of AIDS and cancer patients. Shahrukh is one of the very generous actors in India.
He is also associated with lots of charitable organizations and one such organization is Make a wish Foundation. He is behind the creation of a children’s ward at the Nanavati hospital in Mumbai, in memory of his late mother.
His entrepreneurial ability have perhaps stemmed from his father who had a number of business ventures.
interesting facts about Shahrukh Khan:
- Shahrukh Khan was born on November 2, 1965 in New Delhi, India.
- He started his career in the late 1980s, appearing in theatre and several television series.
- During his youthful years, SRK featured in stage plays and was a hockey and football player.
- Shahrukh Khan made his Hindi film debut in 1992 with Deewana.
- Shahrukh first noteworthy appearance was in Deewana followed by other stints in Darr, Anjam and Baazigar where he mostly played the roles of villains.
- According to a report in the Times of India, it took 40-60 days to create Personal vanity van that costs a staggering ₹4 crore
- In 2005, Shahrukh was awarded the Padma Shri for his outstanding work in Indian films by the Indian government.
- He is also associated with lots of charitable organizations and one such organization is Make a wish Foundation.
The Government of France honoured him with the L’egion D’honneur as well as the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres.
Lesser known facts about Shahrukh Khan:
- He also got listed by Newsweek as being amongst the 50 most influential people in the world.
- Shahrukh Khan is married to Indian film producer and interior designer, Gauri Khan (Chibber) since 1991.
- They have three children together – Aryan, Suhana and Abram.
- Sharukh also has a pet dog called Chewbacca who got its name from the fictional character of the movie Star wars which is a “gentle and hairy character in the movie”.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.)