Shaun Stafford Net Worth: $5 Million (Approx)
Shaun Stafford Net Worth is about $5 Million.
He is a perfect example of someone who works hard not only in the gym but in all aspects of life. He is a powerful believer that each hour should be used wisely to achieve our goals. He has also appeared on the covers of Men’s Fitness and Physique magazines.
A sponsored athlete, fitness competitor and a good Fitness writer. He is a fully trained and certified strength and conditioning specialist and a Poliquin Biosignature Practitioner. Shaun has focused on providing both motivation and information to others.
Shaun motivates his followers by saying “It only takes 45-60mins to have a killer session, so find the time, and put more value into that hour.”
Shaun Stafford Net Worth 2023:
Shaun Stafford’s Net Worth is about $5 Million in 2023. Shaun’s Fitness business is doing well. He is the founder of City Athletics and they provide pretty special facilities here probably the most notable one is the altitude centre and blend of top-level equipment, top-level niche facilities, like the altitude chamber, but also top-level coaching.
And he is going to open another club in Q1 of next year. He earns a good amount of money from his social media handles. Shaun has his website which generates a good income. Stafford also promotes various Supplements and fitness brand commercials, projects, sponsorships and modelling in which he receives a huge amount. His income is increasing day by day.
● Previous Year’s Net Worth (2021): $3 – $2 Million.
● Net worth of ( 2020): $1 – $2 Million.
Shaun Stafford House:
In this section, we will talk about Shaun’s house and other real estates that he owns.
Shaun has a luxurious house in De Beauvoir Town in London, UK. He has a great love for cars so we can conclude through his Instagram profile that he owns some luxury cars like BMW and Audi. Shaun is also the owner of some super costly gyms. He loves to travel with his family.
Briefly, we can say that Shaun Stafford is having a prosperous wealth. He earned wealth from her hard work. Nothing comes free of cost. Best wishes to Shaun for the upcoming days of his career.
Shaun Stafford Biography:
|BORN||16 March 1983 (Age – 39), England|
|OCCUPATION||Pro fitness model, Gym owner and trainer, City Athletics Rugby Player.|
Shaun Stafford was born on 16 March 1983 in England. He is 39 years old. Shaun completed his studies at Oxford University. He gains experience through work with coaching hundreds of people out of his own central London facility, City Athletic; one of the premier gyms in The UK with one of the best reputations for top-level facilities, coaching and programming.
Shaun Stafford Career :
Shaun was grown up in a military family,health and fitness have always been a big part of his life. At school, He played top-level sports and carried this on through university where he participated in 5 winning Varsity Matches for Oxford University in Rugby and Track & Field.
His real love for fitness started when he started going gym. At the age of 18, Shaun was 6 feet tall and weighed 143 pounds—hardly the typical body type for a rugby player, but his coach said to him that you have to gain weight son or you’re going to be killed. Through determination and hard work, he made a good physique that made him powerful to enter the world of cut-throat fitness shows.
In 18 months of his first show he became British, European and Pro World Champion in Men’s Physique with The WBFF, going on to compete as a Professional Physique Athlete for over 5 years.
Hence, for more info you can visit the website of Shaun Stafford
Shaun Stafford Age:
Shaun Stafford’s height is 1.83 meters or 6 feet.
Shaun Stafford is 39 years old.
Shaun Stafford’s weight is 86 kg or 190 lbs.
Shaun Stafford Girlfriend :
In this section, we are going to take you a little away from the professional details of Shaun Stafford and we will take a deep dive into his details. We will be discussing Shaun’s girlfriend and his family.
The name of Stafford’s parents has not been revealed. We will update it asap.
Shaun married Sophie, a national boxing Champion and a social influencer. They both have been blessed with two baby boys, Lucas and Kit.
Shaun Stafford Achievements:
Shaun took part in various competitions like:
● 2011 FAME UK Fitness Model Champion
● 2011 WBFF European Champion
● 2012 WBFF Pro Fitness Model World Champion
● 2014 WBFF Pro Fitness Model World Champion
● A Himalayan Marathon Man (https://www.coachmag.co.uk/running/7491/how-bodybuilder-shaun-stafford-became-a-himalayan-marathon-man)
● International Cover Model & Fitness Writer.
● Competed in 5 Winning Varsity Matches for Oxford University Rugby Team.
● Sponsored Athlete & Fitness Competitor/ Presente
● Shaun is having a partnership with some prestigious and famous companies like Netflix, Arsenal, BMW, Burton, Kellogg’s and Dr.Teals.
Shaun Stafford Social Media Handles :
In this section, we will discuss the social lifestyle of Shaun Stafford and we will analyse his income from social media accounts.
● Shaun has an Instagram account with the username @shaunstafford with 248k followers and 3.5k posts. He earns a major part of his income from Instagram. He Linked his City Athletic account, Ghost life Style and sixteenthtalent.
● Stafford has a Twitter account with the username @Shaun Stafford with 49.2k followers.
● Shaun has a youtube channel with the username @Shaun Stafford with 9.68k subscribers. He is earning more than $200 – $400 per video.