Shilpa Shetty Net Worth 2021: $18 Million ( Rs 134 Crore )
|Shilpa Shetty Net Worth||$18 Million|
|Husband||Raj Kundra (m. 2009)|
|Birth Date||8 June 1975|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021||134 Crore INR|
|Estimated Annual Salary||10 to 12 Crore|
Shilpa Shetty is the megastar of Hindi cinema that enjoys her stardom by entertaining fans the way they like it. Shilpa is a Bollywood actress-producer. With each of her film creating a new record, Shilpa is among the highest-paid actors across the globe.
Shilpa’s some movies were not only a hit, but they also collected a massive amount at box-office. In the year 2001 her movie “Indian” went on to become one of the highest grossing Bollywood movies. Shilpa is always on the top spot when comes to sharing and charity and social work.
Shilpa Shetty start her screen debut in the thriller Baazigar Movie which garnered her 2 Filmfare Awards nominations, including one for Best Supporting Actress. Doing yoga and gym for 45 minutes every morning is in her exercise routine .
Shilpa Shetty Kundra enjoys personal life a lot. She gives credit for her happy life to Yoga. Shilpa also does yoga with her son Vian. But her husband, Raj Kundra has no interest in yoga. He likes to try his hand in weight lifting
Shilpa Shetty Net Worth 2021: $18 Million ( Rs 134 Crore )
The total net worth of Shilpa Shetty is estimated to be 18 Million USD, which in Indian currency is approximately Rs 134 Crore Inr (i.e. approx One Hundred Thirty-Four Crores INR (134 Crore). The main source of her earning comes from tv reality show judge,brand endorsement and Movies.
She loves spending time with her family and especially with her son. She tries to give time to her son and be a part of her childhood. Shilpa Shetty is the most recognized actor in other countries as well
Shipa Shetty is successful with films, the net worth can increase by 25 % in the coming 3 years. Mr. Shilpa has won various film-Fare awards for her films as the best-actor
|Net Worth (2021)||$ 18 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||134 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||1 Crore +|
|yearly Income||10 to 12 Crore +|
Shilpa Shetty Net Worth
Shilpa Shetty House :
House: Shilpa lives in a lavish luxurious house in Kinara, located in Juhu. The estimated value of theIr real estate property is Rs 24 Crore INR. She also owns several real-estate properties in the country.
Cars: Shilpa owns a few luxury cars which includes brand like BMW i8, Lamborghini etc.
Average Movie remuneration: Shilpa Shetty charges 1-2 Crore per movie plus a share in the profit. She charges Rs. 1 Crore for brand endorsement.
Let us have a look at the facts about Shilpa Shetty ’s Approx. Annual income for the last few years which are a part of her net worth:
|2019||Rs. 16 Crore|
|2018||Rs. 15 Crore|
|2017||Rs. 14 Crore|
|2016||Rs. 12 Crore|
Shilpa Shetty Net Worth Sources
Shilpa Shetty is one of the most popular actors in India and other countries. Apart from acting, Shilpa is also a film producer, Stage performer and reality TV show Host,Judge . She has also invested in multiple real-estate properties. Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of Shilpa sir will keep on growing through the years.
Awards and nominations
- Zee Cine Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role in 2008 for Life In A… Metro
- Bollywood Movie Award – Best Supporting Actress in 1999 for Pardesi Babu
- New Talent Award for Best New Anchor Female in 2009 for Bigg Boss – Season 2
- STAR Parivaar Award for Star Personality in 2013 for Nach Baliye 5
- ITA Award for GR8! Achiever Laurel 2008
Shilpa Shetty biography 2021
Shilpa Shetty was born on 8 June 1975 in Mangalore. Shilpa Shetty father’s name was Surendra Shetty and mother’s name was Sunanda. Sunanda did an Indo-Chinese drama film The Desire Produce for Shilpa, but her film was never released.
Shilpa Shetty has worked with Akshay Kumar in Maa Khiladi Tu Haseena (1994), after which she started going on a date with Akshay on the set of Insaaf (1997). Shetty also openly told the media about the relationship between him and Akshay Kumar.
Interesting facts about Shilpa Shetty
She made her Bollywood debut with the movie Baazigar for which she got two Filmfare Awards nominations that include Best Supporting Actress.
Here we have gathered some interesting and lesser-known facts about the actress Shilpa Shetty.
- Shilpa Shetty’s real name is Ashwini Shetty.
- She was born in Mangalore, Karnataka.
- Shilpa Shetty has worked as a model before featuring in Bollywood movies.
- She started her modeling career back in 1991 and featured in the commercial of Limca.
- Shilpa Shetty’s father Surendra Shetty has acted in the movie Yaadon Ki Baraat and Rafoo Chakkar.
- Shilpa’s father filmography is mixed up with the filmography of fight master ‘Surinder.’
- Shilpa’s mother was a famous model in the 70s.
- Sunanda Shetty has been part of the industry but later started manufacturing temper proofs water caps in the Pharmaceutical Company.
- Shilpa Shetty gained a lot of recognition and praise for her role as a career-oriented woman suffering from AIDS in the movie Phir Milenge.
- Later, the actress donated all the money she made from the movie to the AIDS charity.
- In early 2007, Shilpa Shetty joined the UK based celebrity reality show ‘Big Brother’.
- She was one of the popular contestants in the house and won the show ultimately.
- During her stay in the house, she received lots of media attention because of the racism she faced by fellow contestants.
- Shilpa Shetty has been rumored to be in a relationship with many Bollywood actors and celebrities from the entertainment industry.
- Before tying a wedding knot with business tycoon Raj Kundra, she was once engaged to the music director Sandeep Chowta.
She is religious and yoga freak and keeps posting her instagram videos .
interesting facts about Shilpa Shetty
- The list includes movies like Rudra (1994) which was supposed to be a romantic drama starring Shilpa Shetty and Akshay Kumar.
- The movie Ek Pal Ke Liye, Dostana, and Yash Chopra’s untitled project, all got shelved before the movie release.
She is quiet close with her sister Shamita Shetty and Bollywood choreographer producer Farhaa Khan
- In the movie Dostana made under Dharma Production, Shilpa Shetty has done an item number.
Shilpa who is slim but beautiful, has had many love affairs during her film career. These include Akshay Kumar, Anubhav Sinha and Raj Kundra. But in the end, she became Raj Kundra from 22 November 2009.
In the end we wish Shilpa Shetty a successful year ahead with lots of achievements and a good health and lots of love.