Shruti Haasan Net Worth:Rs 60 Crores
|Net Worth (2022)||$ 8 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||60 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||0.5 Crore +|
|yearly Income||6 Crore +|
Shruti Haasan is an Indian actress, She is one of the most popular actors in the South film industry and has also acted in Bollywood movies. Known for her acting and charming smile, she has acted in 50 films across Telugu, Tamil, and Hindi Cinema.
Shruti Haasan is the daughter of film actor Kamal Haasan and actress Sarika. Apart from Bollywood, Shruti Haasan has also worked in South films, She is a famous actress of South. At the same time, he also likes Hindi viewers very much now.
In this article, we will be discussing Shruti, her career, and net worth. Shruti Haasan is an Indian actress, professional model, and also a performer in the South Main stream Industry or Tollywood.
Shruti Haasan Net Worth 2022:
Shruti Haasan Net Worth 2022 is $8 Million (Rs 60 Crores). It is because of her best acting skills she is one of the highest-earning actor in Tollywood and has earned a hefty amount of money from acting, endorsement, modeling, and various other works. Coming to her net worth, the current net worth of Shruti Haasan is estimated to be roughly around 8 Million US dollars (Rs 60 crores INR).
But she is constantly seen in South films. Miss Haasan essayed the character of Princess in the film Gabbar is Back
Her main source of wealth comes as a professional actor, Performer, endorsement, Modeling and various other sources. Apart from being one of the richest individuals in the film industry, she also tops the chart when it comes to charity and social causes and supports various organizations.
Shruti Haasan House
Shruti Haasan owns a luxury designer house in Mumbai, India. Also he owns multiple real-estate properties across the countries.
Shruti Haasan Car Collection:
The Car collection of Shruti Haasan is quite Small. Shruti Haasan owns few of the best luxury cars in the world. The Car brands owned by Shruti Haasan include Range Rover Sport, Audi Q7 and many more
Shruti has won various awards for her films some of them are:
- Filmfare Award for Best Actress – Telugu 2015 · Race Gurram
- IIFA Utsavam Award for Best Performance In A Leading Role – Female – Telugu 2016 · Srimanthudu
- Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut – South 2012 · 7aum Arivu, Anaganaga O Dheerudu
Shruti Haasan Net Worth Sources
The rich girl does not need any single source to rely upon for her earnings . Shruti has modeling career, acting projectings, endorsements and many personal investments in her pocket.
Shruti Haasan Wiki:
|Born||28 January 1986 (age 36)|
Madras, Tamil Nadu, India
|Alma mater||St. Andrew’s College|
|Parents||Kamal Haasan (father)Sarika Thakur (mother)|
|Relatives||Akshara Haasan (sister)|
Shruti Rajalakshmi Haasan (born 28 January 1986) is an Indian actress, singer, music composer and dancer, acting in South Indian films and Bollywood. Her parents are film stars Sarika and Kamal Haasan.
She starred in the action drama film Luck as her adult debut. Prior to this, he worked in films as a child artist. In 2012, he worked in the Telugu re-production of the Hindi film Dabangg, Gabbar Singh, which was very successful.
She has emerged as a big actress in Telugu films as well as Hindi films. Along with acting, he has also sung and directed music.
Bollywood actress Shruti Haasan has worked in all Bollywood, Tollywood and Kollywood films. Today we are going to tell you some interesting things related to her life. Shruti’s father Kamal Haasan is a famous actor, director and producer.
Shruti is a good singer as she learned music from the Musicians Institute of California. You will be surprised to know that Shruti was interested in singing before acting.
Shruti Haasan Movies career
Shruti started her singing career at the age of just 6. She was only 6 years old when she started singing. Shruti sang her first song in her father’s film Tevar Magan. The voice of this film’s little Shruti was also heard in the film Aunty 420, directed by her father.
After this, Shruti thought of making a career in singing and after that she moved to California to get a good education in Singing.
Shruti started her acting career in the year 2009 and until today, she is one of the most loved and actress in tollywood film industry. Shruti Haasan is very popular name of South Indian films. Haasan is very beautiful, sexy and hot in appearance.
As far as her Bollywood debut film is concerned, film Luck with Imran Khan was Shruti Haasan’s debut Bollywood film. Though the film was badly beaten at the box office, Shruti is still a leading star in Kollywood.
After shocking the world with her bold Maxim adult magazine photoshoot,
the pretty lass gave another shocker when she announced she was playing a Pakistani hooker in her next Hindi film D-Day. But the thing which irked Shruti and D-Day director Nikhil Advani was revealing pictures of Shruti sharing an intimate moment with Arjun Rampal in the film, being used as D-Day’s poster for its Tamil version
The biggest controversy of them all is her leaked revealing pictures from her Telugu flick Yevadu, which are still trending in several social networking sites. The titillating pictures, which were secretly taken while filming a song , show the sexy kitten in her most glamourous avatar.
These pictures have become the talk of the town and Shruti Haasan has become the most searched Tollywood hottie over the internet.
The Yevadu diva who has been fuming with rage over these pictures has filed a police complaint against the producers. The police is investigating the matter as to who is responsible for these unflattering images of Shruti Haasan.
Back in 2011, when the Siddharth-Shruti Haasan- Hansika starrer Oh My Friend released, something was brewing between Siddharth and Shruti. Apparently the tow were quite an item and were considered to be dating each other.
Grapevine has it that Siddharth and Shruti Haasan had moved in together and were rumoured to be in a live-in-relationship. Though the Rang De Basanti actor and Shruti broke up, but their live-in is still a hot discussion in the gossip mills.
Shruti Haasan Interesting Facts:
- Shruti Haasan used a fake name when she was at school. she wanted to remain anonymous and chose to go by the name Pooja Ramchandran
- She studied at Abacus Montessori School in Chennai and later moved to Mumbai to study Psychology at Saint Andrew’s College.
- Shruti is a trained Kuchipudi dancer. She learnt it for her role in ‘Oh My Friend’ the Telugu film.
- Shruti sang her first song at the age of 6 in ‘Thevar Magan‘ her father Kamal Haasan’s Tamil film.
- Shruti also sang a duet with her father Kamal for ‘Chachi 420’ his Bollywood film.
- Shruti’s acting debut was in the film ‘Hey Ram‘ as the daughter of Vallabhbhai Patel. The film was translated into 8 different languages
- Shruti made her Bollywood debut in the film ‘Luck’ the 2009 action drama thriller.
- Shruti has a huge passion for shoes. She has admitted that she owns at least one hundred pairs of shoes.
- Sexy Shruti made her debut in Bollywood against Imran Khan in Luck.
- She got herself plastic surgery done to fix her nose to suit her angelic face. When the diva appeared again in front of media after the surgery, her nose job became quite a sensation amongst the gossip mongers.
- This bold babe admitted to have undergone a nose job, the media again went berserk with pretty lass’s admission. Right or wrong the sizzling wonder was making headlines with her infamous nose job.
- When the Kolaveri Di number had gripped the nation, when the Dhanush-Shruti Haasan movie received an overwhelming response, everything was not hunky dory at the superstar Rajinikanth’s family.
- Kolaveri singer-actor Dhanush was said to be having an affair with his co-star Shruti Haasan. It’s amusing to know it was Aishwarya who brought the hot couple together for the movie 3.
- She featured in adult magazine.Sexy Shruti stunned the world with her revealing pictures for a New York based Maxim. When the pictures of her Maxim photo shoot hit the internet, it made a few jaws drop ans eyes roll.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.