Smriti Mandhana Net Worth:$3.5 Million (Rs 25 Cr)
|Real Name||Smriti Shriniwas Mandhana|
|Net Worth (2022)||$3.5 Million|
|Net Worth in indian rupees||Rs 25 Crores|
|Age in 2022||26 years old|
|Monthly Income||₹5 Lakhs|
|Yearly Income||₹5 Crores INR|
|Money Factor||IPL,match fees, endorsements|
Smriti Mandhana Net Worth is $3.5 Million (Rs 25 Crores). Smriti Mandhana has won the Indian women’s team through her best batting. Smriti is a talented cricketer as well as a beautiful girl and has 4.3m followers on her Instagram.
Smriti Mandhana Net worth 2022:
|Net Worth in 2022||$3.5 Million USD|
|Net Worth in 2021||$3 Million USD|
|Net Worth in 2020||$2.8 Million USD|
|Net Worth in 2019||$2.1 Million USD|
|Net Worth in 2018||$1.4 Million USD|
|Net Worth in 2017||$1 Million USD|
Smriti Mandhana is popular Left-Hand Batsman of the Indian women’s team. Smriti Mandhana is also known as National Crush of India was born on 18 July 1996 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Smriti made her Test debut in August 2014 against England and was selected as a left-handed batsman in the Indian cricket team. She performed very well in his first test match. In present times, it earns millions of dollars income from cricket. So let’s know about Smriti Mandhana Net Worth 2021 and income source.
Smriti Mandhana is the world’s highest-scoring female cricketer. Smriti Mandhana net worth is $3 million in 2021. India Women in the highest-earning girl in cricket, her income is in the Crores.Majority of her income comes from brands.Smriti has completed 1 year as the brand ambassador of Equitas Small Finance Bank.
Smriti and Bhuvaneshwar Kumar are the Brand Ambassadors, Marketing & Advertising of the Indian Cricket League Playerzpot Game.
She is India’s Most Famous Female Person as well as one of the highest-paid cricketers. Their monthly income from the Indian cricket team is ₹5 Lakhs, but according to the match.
She is the brand ambassador of many big companies for which she charges million of dollars. The net worth of female cricketers is very less as compared to Indian male cricketers because the cricket team spread in India does not get much support.
According to the contract, BCCI Women pays an Estimated ₹5 Crores INR Rupees every year to Smriti. This summary is inclusive of Income Women Indian Premium League and Brand Endorsements. She saves most of her income, apart from this some income is invested to improve her life ahead.
Smriti Mandhana Salary:
Smriti Mandhana is one of the expensive players in Indian Women IPL T20. She is the captain of the Trailblazers team in the 2020 Women’s IPL T20. She charges ₹5 Lakhs – ₹25 Lakhs for brand endorsement. She is a partner of the sports management advertising company Baseline Ventures, through which the brand contacts her through the company.
Smriti Mandhana is the aggressive left-handed batsman of the Indian women’s cricket team, she has scored 1,782 in WT20I. According to the reports of Women BCCI, an estimated ₹3 Lakhs is given as a match fee. In the Women’s World Cup tournament, the Women BCCI doubles this amount. Smriti is currently the Trailblazers captain in the Women’s IPL, her average salary is ₹50 lakhs every year. She has been playing in the premium leagues of different countries such as Hobart Hurricanes, Western Storm, and Trailblazers.
|IPL Salary||₹50 Lakhs Every Year (Approx)|
|BCCI Salary||₹3 Lakhs per match(Approx)|
|ODI Salary||₹2 Lakhs|
|T-20 Salary||₹2.5 Lakhs|
|Test Match Salary||₹4 Lakhs|
|WBBL Salary||₹2 Lakhs|
Smriti Mandhana Income:
Smriti Mandhana is one of the most brands promoted Indian female cricketers in India. She is the brand ambassador of Equitas Small Finance Bank since 2020 for which she has charged an estimated Rs 6 lakh. Is the Brand Ambassador of the Indian Cricket League Game Playerzpot.
She promotes multiple brands. In 2018, Smriti became the brand ambassador of the footwear brand Bata. She had charged Rs 7 lakh Approx from the footwear brand in Bata.
In 2018, she once again became the brand ambassador of Alcon Hydrophobic Lenses, a lens brand. Smriti has become the brand ambassador of Spektacom Technologies in 2020. She shared the photo on Instagram by engaging the Spektacom sensor in his talk.
Smriti Mandhana’s brand value in millions and is currently the brand ambassador of Garnier. She has apartments in Mumbai and Delhi and keeps a collection of some luxury cars in her garage.
Smriti Mandhana Cars:
Talking about the Smriti Mandhana cars collection, she doesn’t have a luxury car collection like the rest of the Indian male cricketers. They have cars like Hyundai Creta, Suv, Maroon Swift Dzire, Audi, and BMW. Value of these cars is around ₹6 Crores.
Smriti Mandhana income sources:
Smiriti mandhana income comes from match fees, ipl salary, endorsements,promotions and other investments in real estate,stocks, etc.
Smriti Mandhana makes an income of ₹2 crores every year from brand endorsements. She has many properties in Delhi, Mumbai and has many luxury cars. Looking at her battling, her net worth is going to increase further as well as his followers.
Smirit Mandhana Biography:
|Full name||Smriti Shriniwas Mandhana|
|Born||18 July 1996 (age 26)|
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Bowling||Right-arm off break|
|National side||India (2013–present)|
|Test debut (cap 76)||13 August 2014 v England|
|Last Test||30 September 2021 v Australia|
|ODI debut (cap 106)||10 April 2013 v Bangladesh|
|Last ODI||7 July 2022 v Sri Lanka|
|ODI shirt no.||18|
|T20I debut (cap 40)||5 April 2013 v Bangladesh|
|Last T20I||27 June 2022 v Sri Lanka|
|T20I shirt no.||18|
Smriti Mandhana was born on 18 July 1996 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, due to some reasons her family moved to Madhavnagar, Sangli. Smriti’s father Srinivas and brother Shravan are both district-level cricketers, saying that both of them woke up to become a cricketer.
She had told in an interview that her brother had inspired him a lot to become a cricketer. she has played in Maharashtra’s Under 15 tournament. She had to struggle a lot in her career. Right now she is a successful cricketer on the Indian Women’s Cricket Team.
Smirit Mandhana Cricket Career
Smriti Mandanna’s cricket career started at the age of 15 with the women’s team of Maharashtra. In October 2013, she was selected for the Indian team in the Indian team and she scored double oranges by batting her left hand. Due to this, the eyes of all the cricketers of Women BCCI fell on her and she was kept permanently in the Indian Women’s team.
She has scored the 50s 3 times in the 2016 Women’s Challenger Trophy. In 2014, she made his international debut in a Test match against England. They were defeated by 9 runs against England in the 2017 Women’s Cricket World Cup.
Smriti has become the female Indian cricket team to score 1,000 in the 3rd T20I. In May 2019, she received seven International Cricket Awards.
Smriti Mandhana Debut:
- Test – 13 August 2014 vs England Women in Wormsley
- ODI – 10 April 2013 vs Bangladesh Women in Ahmedabad
- T20 – 5 April 2013 vs Bangladesh Women in Vadodra
Smriti Mandhana Family:
|Father’s||Shrinivas Mandhana (district-level Cricketer)|
|Brother||Sharavan Mandhana (district-level Cricketer)|
Smriti Mandhana Interesting Facts:
Smriti Mandhana’s father Shrinivas Mandhana and brother Shravan Mandhana played cricket at the district level for Sangli.
- When Smriti was just 9 years old, she was picked in Maharashtra state’s U-15 team, and by the time she was 11 years old, she was in the U-19 team.
- She is the first Indian woman to score a double century in a domestic one-day game. She scored an unbeaten 224 off 150 balls against Gujarat at Vadodara in the west zone U-19 tournament.
- Earlier this year, Smriti Mandhana became the first-ever cricketer to smash 10 consecutive 50-plus scores in ODIs while chasing
She made her international debut on 5th April 2013 at the age of 16 years and 266 days. Her first international game was a T20I against Bangladesh. Opening the batting, she scored 39 off 36 balls and was the highest run-getter for India in that match, which the team went on to win by 10 runs.
She is the leading batter in the Indian women’s team to score 50+ away runs in T20Is. She is second to West Indies’ Stafanie Taylor, who has 9 scores of 50+ in away games in T20Is. Mandhana has 8 scores of 50+ in away games.
Most 5️⃣0️⃣+ scores away from home in Women’s T20Is for 🇮🇳
1️⃣ Smriti Mandhana – 7 scores
2️⃣ Mithali Raj – 6 scores
3️⃣ Jemimah Rodrigues – 4 scores
4️⃣ Harmanpreet Kaur – 2 scores
- She is the only Indian to score 50+ runs in an innings against SENA (South Africa, England, New Zealand, Australia) countries in T20Is.
- She has the most runs in T20Is since 2018. She has scored 1477 runs, including 12 half-centuries in 54 matches
- She was a part of the ICC T20I team of the year in 2018 and 2019.
- She holds the record for scoring the fastest 50 for India in Women’s T20Is. She achieved the feat off just 24 balls against New Zealand at Wellington in February 2019
In September 2016, she became one of the first two Indian players to be signed up for a one-year deal with the Brisbane Heat to play the WBBL
- In June 2018, she became the first Indian player to play England’s Kia Super League. She was signed up by Western Storm
- In February 2019, she was named as the captain of India’s Women T20I squad for the three match home series against England to become the youngest T20I captain for India at the age of 22 years and 229 days
- She was the 4th highest run getter in the calendar year 2018 with 622 T20I runs
- She is the 10th fastest and 2nd fastest Indian to score 1000 runs in women’s T20Is. She completed 1000 runs in 49 innings
- In ODI cricket, she has a century in all SENA (South Africa, England, New Zealand and Australia) countries
- She has the highest ODI score (135) against South Africa for any Indian women batter.
- She was the only Indian to be a part of the ICC ODI team of the year in 2016 She was also a part of the ICC ODI team of the year in 2018 and 2019
- She was the ICC ODI player of the year in 2018. She scored 669 runs in 12 matches at an average of 66.90 and a strike rate of 91.02. She registered seven half-centuries and one century.
- In November 2019, she became the 3rd fastest cricketer to score 2,000 runs in WODIs as she achieved it in 51 innings
Most 5️⃣0️⃣+ scores by a Left handed batter in T20Is:
🇮🇳Smriti Mandhana – 13 times
🇦🇺 Beth Mooney – 12 times
🇵🇰 Bismah Maroof – 11 times
🇩🇪 Christina Gough – 4 times
🇱🇰 Chamari Athapaththu- 3 times #SmritiMandhana
- She is 6th on the list of players to score maximum runs in a series. She scored 911 runs in 16 matches in the ICC Women’s Championships
- She is the 10th youngest player to score a 100 in WODI. She scored 102 against Australia at Hobart on February 5, 2016, when she was 19 years and 202 days old
- In Test cricket, she is a part of the 4th highest opening partnership in women’s Tests as she joined forces with Shafali Verma to put together 167 runs against England during the Test that was played from June 16 to June 19, 2021 at Bristol.
- In June 2018, BCCI named her as the Best Women’s International Cricketer
- In December 2018, the ICC presented her with the Rachael Heyhoe-Flint Award for the best female cricketer of the year
- She is an Arjuna award winner in the year 2019