Sonam Kapoor Net Worth:$12 Million (Rs 84 Crore)
|Born||9 June 1985 ( age 35)|
|Father||Sunita and Anil Kapoor|
Sonam Kapoor is the actress with a golden heart. She has won over fans with her acting, Fashion and Film Making skills all over the globe. Sonam Kapoor is one of the finest and the most famous names in Bollywood and other film industries whose acting skills are appreciated in the the Bollywood film industry
Here, we will discuss about Sonam Kapoor’s movies, film making, Modeling career and most importantly her earnings and net worth. Sonam Kapoor is a model, actor, television host and reality TV judge of movies in Bollywood stream, with so much in her bag we can say that she is among the actresses having highest net worth and one of the most popular actress across the globe.
Sonam Kapoor Net Worth 2022:
The total net worth of Sonam Kapoor is 13 million USD, which in Indian Currency is 84 Crores Indian Rupee (i.e. approx Eighty Four Crore INR).
Most of her earnings come from Brand endorsements for which she charges Rs. 1-1.5 Crore per endorsement.
She is also a Film Producer and a Television Host.
Also she has invested heavily in Real Estate properties. With such a massive earning Sonam Kapoor is among the top celebrities to pay the highest income tax to the government. Apart from earnings, Sonam Kapoor never lags behind in terms for charity and social cause.
In order to know about her net worth, we need to analyze her major assets
Sonam Kapoor Resides in Mumbai, India. Sonam Kapoor bought this luxury home in 2014. Estimated Value of this Real Estate Property is around Rs.24.6 Crores. A lot of pictures are posted by her on social platforms in which she tags her location to be at Anil Kapoor’s House.
The Car collection of Sonam Kapoor is quite Average. Sonam Kapoor owns few of the best luxury cars in the world. The Car brands owned by Sonam Kapoor include Mini Cooper, Mercedes Benz and Audi.
Sonam kapoor salary:
Earnings: Sonam’s earnings are as Follows:
|Average movie remuneration||Rs. 4-5 Crore INR|
|TV remuneration||Rs. 2 Crore INR|
|Personal Investment||Rs. 32 Crore INR|
|Endorsement Fees||Rs. 1.5-2 Crore INR|
Sonam Kapoor’s Net Worth 2021:
Actors are said to be successful if their movies are doing well in collection and also by their performance. Sonam Kapoor has a long journey in the film Industry which is appreciated across the globe, and her consistency with films and international projects shows her success rate is very high. Also she had invested heavily in multiple real-estate properties. Hence, we can be very positive about her net worth which will be growing through the years to come.
Sonam Kapoor Biography:
Sonam Kapoor was born on June 9, 1985 in the state of Maharashtra, India. She is the daughter of veteran actor Anil Kapoor. She studied theatre and arts in Singapore for 2 years. Before starting as actress in Bollywood, Sonam was an assistant director. She started her career in direction in 2005 where she got be an assistant director to the star director Sanjay Leela Bhansali for his film Black starring Amitabh Bachchan and Rani Mukherjee.
Sonam is very hardworking and also, she has worked as a waitress in order to afford the very cause of her living.
Sonam Kapoor has featured on the covers of many Indian editions to international magazines such as Vogue, FHM, Maxim, GQ, NOTCH, Grazia, Verve, Elle, Famine and Harper’s Bazaar.
Sonam kapoor Awards:
She has been honoured with
- NDTV Brand Ambassador of the Year
- Hall of Fame Awards’s Face of the Year
- Cosmopolitan Awards Fun Fearless Female Best Dressed
- Hindustan Times’ Style Icon (Reader’s Choice),
- GQ Woman of the Year and
- Vogue Beauty Awards’ Beauty of the Year
She received the National Film Award – Special Mention and Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actress for her performance in the film Neerja.
Sonam can speak many languages which include English, hindi, Marathi, Punjabi and Urdu.
Sonam kapoor popular movies:
- Thank You
- Bhag Milkha Bhag
- Dolly ki Dolly
- Prem Ratan Dhan payo
She supports various charities and causes, such as raising awareness of breast cancer and LGBT rights.
Everyone has got some little secrets or truths about their life but when it is about our favourite person, we develop a keen interest in going through the pages of our favorite person’s life book. We hope we have given you the brief yet attention grasping reading stuff from Sonam Kapoor’s life.
Interesting Facts about sonam kapoor
- Sonam Kapoor was born to Bollywood actor Anil Kapoor and fashion designer Sunita Kapoor on 9th June 1985.
- Then Sonam’s father Anil Kapoor recommended Sonam to director Sanjay Leela Bhansali as an assistant director.
- Sonam Kapoor’s first job in Bollywood was an assistant director of Bhansali alongside Ranbir Kapoor and Vikramaditya Motwane.
- Sonam Kapoor assisted Bhansali in Amitabh Bachchan and Rani Mukerji starring movie Black.
- Sonam Kapoor never wanted to be an actress but it was Sanjay Leela Bhansali who pressured and suggested Sonam to be an actress.
- Sonam Kapoor debuted in Bollywood with Bhansali’s directorial film Saawariya starring opposite newbie actor Ranbir Kapoor.
- Salman Khan and Rani Mukerji were the supporting actors in Sonam’s first film Saawariya
- Sonam Kapoor also did a cameo in Farhan Akhtar Starring Bhaag Milkha Bhaag.
- Sonam Kapoor’s highest grossing film in her career was Salman Khan starring Prem Ratan Dhan Payo in 2015.
- Sonam Kapoor is the only actress in Bollywood who had appeared in Coldplay’s music video.
She was also the VIP crew member of Coldplay’s concert in India.
- Sonam Kapoor’s first successful film in Bollywood was I Hate Luv Storys (2010) directed by Punit Malhotra.
- In the same year 2010, Sonam appeared in another successful film Aisha produced under her home production.
- After I Hate Luv Storys and Aisha, Sonam gave back to back three flop films in a row Thank You, Mausam, and Players.
- Sonam Kapoor got a turning point in her career when she was seen in Aanand L Rai’s film Raanjhanaa starring opposite Dhanush in 2013.
- Sonam got appreciated for her performance in Raanjhanna and the film was a huge hit at the box office.
- Sonam’s solo highest grossing and most appreciated film is Neerja biopic on flight attendant Neerja Bhanot.
- Sonam Kapoor’s upcoming projects are Sanjay Dutt biopic and Padman.
- Sonam Kapoor is a maternal cousin sister of Bollywood star Ranveer Singh (Bhavnani).
- Sonam Kapoor is going to work with Ranbir Kapoor in Sanjay Dutt Biopic after 10 years, their last venture together was Saawariya.
- She is the eldest child in the third generation of producer Surinder Kapoor’s family.
- Sonam Kapoor is a niece of famous actress Sridevi, producer Boney Kapoor and actor Sanjay Kapoor.
Sonam Kapoor has two younger siblings, sister Rhea Kapoor (producer) and brother Harshvardhan Kapoor (actor).
- Sonam Kapoor’s cousin brother Arjun Kapoor (son of Boney Kapoor) is also an actor.
- Sonam Kapoor studied in Arya Vidya Mandir, Juhu alongside her cousin brother Arjun Kapoor.
- Sonam Kapoor’s first job was as a waitress at the age of 15 in Singapore during her studies.
She is trained in Kathak, classical music and Latin dance.
When Sonam was studying in Singapore, family friend Rani Mukerji went to meet her and it was a times when Sonam opened up about wanting to become a filmmaker in front of Rani.
- Saawariya was a disaster at the box office and it clashed with Shah Rukh Khan’s Om Shanti Om on Diwali 2007.
- Sonam Kapoor’s next film after Saawariya was Delhi 6 directed by Rakyesh Omprakash Mehra starring alongside Abhishek Bachchan.
- Although Delhi 6 was a flop at the box office, but Sonam got appreciated for her performance in the film.
we wish Sonam Kapoor a successful year ahead with lots of achievements and a good health and lots of love. May she keep achieving her goals and keep growing her net worth always!
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.