Sonu Nigam Net Worth: $50 Million (Rs 375 Crores)
Sonu Nigam is the popular name known worldwide for his world singing and musical knowledge. Sonu Nigam is a singer, song writer, actor, producer and also a philanthropist born in the July 1973 . Sonu Nigam resides in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Here, we will discuss about Mr. Sonu Nigam’s life, various organizations promoted by him, his investments and most obviously the richest man’s wealth and net worth.
Sonu Nigam is a Lyricist, a Singer, Film actor, producer, music composer, record producer and philanthropist. Sonu Nigam started his singing career in the year 1988 and until today, he is one of the most loved and appreciated singers worldwide in the music industry.
Sonu Nigam Net Worth 2022:
Sonu Nigam net worth in rupees is around Rs 375 Crores.It is because of his singing skills, he is one of the richest singers and has earned a hefty amount of money throughout his life from albums, live concerts, films and other works. The net worth of Sonu Nigam is estimated to be around 50 Million dollars.
Sonu Nigam income.
His source of INCOME comes as a professional Singer, Performer and a film actor, film producer, playback singing, music composer. Apart from being one of the RICH individual in the music industry, he also tops the chart when it comes to charity and social causes and supports various organizations
What is Sonu Nigam Net Worth?
Sonu Nigam Net Worth in 2023 is around $50 Million (Rs 375 Crores).
Sonu Nigam various foundations which work day and night to transform the world and the way of living life are doing a good job.
Considering his current performance and annual growth of his albums as well as of the individual, we can be very positive about the net worth which will be growing through the coming years.
Sonu Nigam House:
House: Sonu Nigam was born in the Faridabad district of Haryana, India. He currently resides with his family in the city of Mumbai.
Sonu Nigam Car Collection:
|Range Rover vogue|
Sonu Nigam interesting facts:
Following are some of the most interesting facts about Mr. Sonu Nigam:
- He has sung songs in more than 10 languages which include Hindi, Kannada, English, Bengali, Gujarati, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Tulu, Nepali and many more.
- He won his first national Film award for best playack singing for the title track of Kal Ho naa ho and his first Filmfare award in the year 1999.
- Sonu Nigam’s first debut as a child artist was in the year, 1983 for the film betaab.
Sonu tasted failure at the early stage in his career but it was the musical show ‘Sa Re Ga Pa’, which brought him into the limelight.
Mr.Sonu Nigam has done promotional tours. Various concerts, performances, films and TV shows, some of Mr. Sonu Nigam are as follows:
- Sooper se opper, 2013
- Crazy Dil, 2016
- The Music room, 2015
- Jal, 2014Singh Saab the great, 2013
As Actor he has starred in many films which includes:
- Kaamchor, 1982
- Betaab, 1983
- Hum se hai zamana, 1983
- Taqdeer, 1983
- Pyaara Dushman, 1985
- Love in Nepal, 2004
- And many more
Nigam has sung over 100 Film Songs some of which are:
- Deewana Tera, Film Deewana
- Sandese aate hai, Film Border
- Yeh Dil Deewana, Pardes
- Satrangi re, Film Dil se
- Tanhaaye, Film Dil chahta hai
- Suraj hua Madham, Film kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham
- Kal Ho na o, film kal ho na ho
- Sonu Nigam the talented Indian playback singer is one of the versatile singers of his time. He has had huge success in Bollywood and also in his music albums.
- He first performed on stage at the age of 3 , along with his father on the song Kya Hua Tera Vada. Isn’t that sweet?
- Sonu Nigam is a multi-linguist and can very capably sing in more than 12 languages that include Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Bengali, Punjabi, Oriya, Nepali, English, Bhojpuri, Urdu, Marathi etc.
- Sonu was about to sing the evergreen song Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga from the film 1942 A Love Story.Later was ultimately Kumar Sanu who sung it.
- Sonu Nigam has rendered the voice for many animated films various languages including Hindi for the animated versions of English movies Aladdin and Rio.
- His sister Teesha Nigam is also a professional singer.
- He started his singing career by accompanying his father as singing appearances at weddings and parties.
- His bollywood singing career began at the age of 18, when he moved to Mumbai with his father.
- He was trained by Hindustani classical singer Ustad Ghulam Mustafa Khan.
He married actress Madhurima Mishra who is 15 years younger to him on 15 February 2002. They are blessed with a son, Nevaan. Let’s list some of the lesser known facts about the live legend Sonu nigam.
- At the age of 3, Sonu Nigam performed for the first time on stage. He sang his first song Kya Hua Tera Wada with his father at a live show.
- He is regarded as the “Lord of Chords”.
- RD Burman had considered Sonu Nigam to sing Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh from 1942 Love Story.
- In 1999 Sonu won his first Filmfare awards for the track Ishq Bina in Taal composed by AR Rahman. He won his first National Film Award as Best Male Playback Singer for the title track of Kal Ho Naa Ho.
- The singer followed numerology beliefs and changed his name to Sonu Niigaam, but later decided to go back to his birth name.
- Sonu’s debut as a child actor in 1983 film Betaab. As an adult, he made his acting debut with 2004’s movie Love in Nepal in a lead role opposite Juhi Babbar.
- In 2006, Sonu had a show to himself on Radio City 91.1 FM titled Life Ki Dhun with Sonu Nigam, where he interviewed musicians, including Lata Mangeshkar.