Sweta Singh Net Worth:$2.5 Million (Rs 17 Crores)
|Birth Date||21 August 1977|
|Husband :||Sanket Kotkar|
|Net Worth in 2023||17 Crores INR|
|Annual Income||2 Crores|
Sweta Singh net worth is around Rs 17 Crores, which is around $2.5 Million dollars. Sweta Singh is an Indian Journalist and news presenter. She is bold and and her USP is combativeness and an assertive style.
She hosts the news bulletin on Aaj Tak at 9 pm daily. You can also read about net worth of Ravish Kumar, Rajdeep Sardesai ,Anjana Om Kashayap
The credit for hike in Aaj Tak TRP goes to many famous journalists like Anajana Om Kashyap, Sweta Singh, etc. While Anjana Kashyap has got great fan following, Sweta Singh is also very popular . She is famous for her sharp critical questions and pointed reporting and her interview taking skills. Her interviewee candidates also admire her questioning skills a lot.
Sweta Singh Net Worth 2022:
The net worth of Sweta Singh is estimated to be around Rs 15 Crores, which is around $2 Million.
Sweta Singh annual income is Rs 1 to 2 Crore. It has also been observed that the net worth of Sweta Singh has always seen a positive trend in terms of growth.
|Net Worth (2022)||$2 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||15 Crore INR|
|Monthly Salary||15 Lakhs +|
|yearly Income||1–2 Crore +|
Sweta Singh House
She has got luxury cars and a beautiful house.
- House: Sweta Singh owns alot of real estate properties which are spread through India.
- Cars: Sweta has a good collection of cars and she owns a few luxury cars.
Sweta Singh Biography:
Singh started her career while still in first year of graduate studies in Patna University. She has several bylines to her name in The Times of India Patna edition and Hindustan Times Patna edition, before she switched to electronic media in 1998.
She worked for Zee News and Sahara, before joining Aaj Tak in 2002.
She is known for her expertise in covering sports-related news. Her show Sourav ka Sixer won the award for best sports programme by Sports Journalism Federation of India (SJFI) in 2005.
She has also made appearances in some films, like Chak De! India and Chakravyuh as an Aaj Tak news presenter. Singh also did the show History of Patliputra during 2015 Bihar Legislative Assembly election.
As a student, she used to work as a freelancer for Times of India and Hindustan Times. Her first byline was published in Times of India which. She had written about a women who didn’t knew who Lalu Prasad Yadav was when the pre poll survey was conducted in Bihar as assembly elections were due.
Sweta is a journalist, News Anchor, and editor of a news channel. Her vision is to bring Independent Indian News Media of world class quality just like other players.
Sweta started her career after graduation with Sahara News in 1998, she then joined Zee news before joining Aaj Tak in 2002. Currently she works as a News anchor and Executive Editor of Special Programming.
She also writes poetry for her personal diary. She being a reclusive person and a person who likes to talk less, is a journalist and still feels like misfit although working for more than two decades in journalism.
Recently due to the COVID 2019 Pandemic, the entire crowd has routed towards news and their TRPs have got a very huge hike. It has been specified in various reports that Aaj Tak has got the highest TRP amongst news channel at present.
Awards and Recognition:
- Sports Journalism Federation of India (SJFI) Award in 2005 for SouravkaSixer.
- ENBA Award for Best Producer in 2013.
- NT Award for Best Anchor in 2012.
- ENBA Best Business Show for Shwetpatra Budget in 2014.
- ENBA Best Anchor in 2017.
Interesting facts about Sweta Singh:
- Sweta Singh was born on 21st August, 1977 in Patna, Bihar.
- She completed her primary schooling from Allahabad and secondary schooling from Patna.
- Sweta Singh had secured All India Rank 1 in Economics subject in class 12th.
- She completed her Mass Communication from Patna Women’s College.
- She had no interest in mass communication but opted for the same due to compulsion.
- Even her family wanted her to prepare for UPSC.
- She wanted to make feature film movies but has her father had been transferred to Delhi and not Mumbai, she switched to Journalism.
- Mrs. Sweta Singh is a senior journalist and anchor. She is an executive editor of the famous news channel Aaj Tak.
- She started her career after graduation with Sahara News in 1998, she then joined Zee news before joining Aaj Tak in 2002.
- She also writes poetry for her personal diary.
- She being a reclusive person and a person who likes to talk less
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.