Taylor Swift Net Worth:$400 Million
Taylor Swift’s Salary $150 Million Per Year
|Net Worth:||$400 Million|
|Salary:||$150 Million Per Year|
|Date of Birth:||Dec 13, 1989 (31 years old)|
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Profession:||Singer-songwriter, Musician, Actor, Guitarist|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Taylor Swift Net Worth is $400 Million or 310 million gbp (Approx. 2900 Crore INR). Music and Singing is the strongest form of magic. When it comes to singing, her voice is one of the most melodious heart touching and soulful voices in the whole world. She is none other than the singing sensation Taylor Swift. she is among the best singers we have in globally.
Taylor Swift Achievement
10 Grammys, 29 American Music Awards ( most wins for an artist, even Michael Jackson is behind with 24 wins) , 5 concert tours, chart topping songs, 127 million followers on Instagram, all these and many more such achievements at that too at the age of 30.
In this post , we will discuss about Taylor Swift’s Profession, her career graph which has taken a rapid pace, her earnings and total net worth. she is a Singer, Musician, Composer, recordist, Music Programmer, actor, a live performer.
This beautiful person – Taylor Swift was born on 13th December 1989 in, Reading, Pennsylvania.
Taylor Swift Net Worth
The net worth of Taylor Swift is estimated to be $400 Million (2800 Indian Rupee), which includes real estate portfolio worth $84 million. We all must be enchanted about how this figure arrived. So how Taylor Swift earned such a fortune?
Her earnings are from concert tours, brand endorsements, movies, royalties, and record sales.
Below is the list of valuable assets owned by Taylor Swift.
Taylor Swift Properties
She owns properties in different parts of North America.
- 3,240 square feet condo in Nashville worth $ 3 million.
- 5,600 square feet property in Nashville worth $ 2.5 million.
- 2,950 square feet property in Beverly Hills worth $ 2.85 million which by the way is currently on sale.
- 12,000 square feet of mansion in Watch Hill, Rhode Island worth $ 6.65 million.
- 8,309 square feet duplex penthouse in New York worth $ 20.5 million and in February 2018, she purchased another condo in the same building worth $ 9.75 million.
- 5,148 square feet townhouse in New York worth $ 12.5 million.
Taylor Swift Concert Tours – revenues
Another venue through which Taylor Swift earns is concert tour. Following is the list of concert tour along with gross revenue generated from each tour.
- Fearless which earned gross revenue of $ 66.5 million with 99 shows.
- Speak Now which earned gross revenue of $ 123.7 million with 110 shows.
- The Red Tour which earned gross revenue of $ 150.2 million with 86 shows.
- The 1989 which earned gross revenue of $ 258.7 million with 85 shows.
- Reputation which earned gross revenue of $ 345.7 million with 53 shows.
Her sixth concert tour Lover Fest is scheduled to begin from 20th June 2020 with 17 shows in pipeline. We can only imagine how much she would be earning from this upcoming tour.
Taylor Swift Cars and Private Jets
- Her fleet of cars include Porsche 911 worth $ 92,000, Audi R 8 worth approx. $ 180,000 and Toyota Sequoia worth approx. $ 50,000
- She is also rumored to own two private jets whose worth is around $ 58 million.
Taylor Swift Brand Endorsements
Endorsements and Earnings: Between June 2016 and June 2017, Taylor earned around $50 million. There have been many years where Swift has made more than $150 million off album sales, touring, merchandise and endorsements.
Taylor earned $170 million between June 2015 and June 2016. Between June 2018 and June 2019, Taylor earned $185 million from her empire largely due to her “Reputation” stadium tour which grossed $266 million. Between June 2019 and June 2020 she earned $64 million.
Taylor has partnered with hundreds of companies for endorsements and partnerships over the years . Some of her partnership companies include AT&T, CoverGirl, Verizon Wireless, Diet Coke, Keds, AirAsia, Qantas, Sony Electronics and Target.
Taylor Swift Filmography
She has also starred various feature movies. Her movie list includes:
- Valentine’s Day
- The Lorax
- The Giver
Some Other Facts
- She is named after the singer – song writer James Taylor.
- She attended The Wyndcroft School.
- Her interest in music developed when she was just 9, and performed in Theatre Productions run by Berks Youth Theatre Academy Productions.
- She uses her life experiences as an inspiration in her work.
- She is also involved in Philanthropy work and has donated to various charity organizations and causes.
With so much in her basket, Taylor’s Net Worth will definitely be on the rise . We wish her all the best for her endeavors.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.