Taylor Swift Net Worth:$400 Million (approx.)
|Net Worth:||$400 Million (approx.)|
|Salary:||$150 Million Per Year (approx.)|
|Date of Birth:||Dec 13, 1989|
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Profession:||Singer-songwriter, Musician, Actor, Guitarist|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Taylor Swift Net Worth is around $400 Million. When it comes to songs, Taylor Swift voice is one of the most melodious heart touching and soulful voices in the whole world.
Taylor Swift is among the best singers we have globally. Taylor Swift is a Singer, Musician, Composer, recordist, Music Programmer, actor, a live performer.
In this post, we will discuss about Taylor Swift’s biography, her career graph which has taken a rapid pace, her earnings and total net worth.
Taylor Swift Net Worth 2022:
Taylor Swift net worth is around $400 Million in 2022. This includes real estate portfolio worth $80 million dollars. We all must be enchanted about how this figure arrived. So how Taylor Swift earned such a fortune?
Taylor Swift net worth sources are concert tours, brand endorsements, movies salaries, royalties, and record sales.
Below is the list of valuable assets owned by Taylor Swift.
How much is Taylor Swift Worth?
Taylor Swift net worth is around $400 Million. We all must be enchanted about how this figure arrived. So how Taylor Swift earned such a fortune?
Taylor Swift Net Worth Key facts:
- Has sold 200 million albums worldwide
- Has earned $150 million in touring years
- Owns $90 million worth of real estate
- Holds the record for most one-day streams on Spotify
How much Taylor Swift Earns per year?
Taylor Swift’s earnings is around $125 Million Per Year. Between 2016 and 2017, Taylor earned around $50 million. There have been many years where Swift has made more than $150 million from album sales, touring, merchandise and endorsements.
Taylor earned $170 million between 2015 and 2016. Between 2018 and 2019, Taylor earned $185 million from her empire largely due to her “Reputation” stadium tour which grossed $266 million. Between 2019 and 2020 she earned $64 million.
Taylor has partnered with many companies for endorsements and partnerships over the years . Some of Taylor Swift partnership companies include AT&T, CoverGirl, Verizon Wireless, Diet Coke, Keds, AirAsia, Qantas, Sony Electronics and Target.
Taylor Swift produced six albums for Big Machine Records between 2006 and 2017. When her deal with Big Machine was up for renewal in 2018, we learned that her relationship with the company and its founder Scott Borchetta had become quite strained. Taylor Swift primary goal in the negotiation was to gain control of her first six albums.
Borchetta reportedly offered her a deal in which Taylor Swiftwould gain control of her old albums one at a time upon releasing new albums for many years to come. Taylor Swift who knew that Borchetta was looking to sell his company, would later explain that she did not want to be sold off to a new company.
Taylor Swift ultimately chose to walk away from Big Machine and her back catalog and signed a new long-term deal Republic Records, an imprint of Universal Music. The new deal came with two notable stipulations: 1) Taylor Swift owns all of her master recordings from here on out. 2) Taylor Swift gets a larger cut of profits from her music sales. Furthermore, if Universal ever sells its $1 billion stake in Spotify, Taylor will receive a large cut.
Taylor Swift Concert Tours Earnings:
Another venue through which Taylor Swift earns is concert tour. Following is the list of concert tour along with gross revenue generated from each tour.
- Fearless which earned gross revenue of $ 66.5 million with 99 shows.
- Speak Now which earned gross revenue of $ 123.7 million with 110 shows.
- The Red Tour which earned gross revenue of $ 150.2 million with 86 shows.
- The 1989 which earned gross revenue of $ 258.7 million with 85 shows.
- Reputation which earned gross revenue of $ 345.7 million with 53 shows.
Her sixth concert tour Lover Fest is scheduled to begin from 20th June 2020 with 17 shows in pipeline. We can only imagine how much she would be earning from this upcoming tour.
Taylor Swift House:
Taylor Swift owns properties in different parts of North America.
- 3,240 square feet condo in Nashville worth $ 3 million.
- 5,600 square feet property in Nashville worth $ 2.5 million.
- 2,950 square feet property in Beverly Hills worth $ 2.85 million which by the way is currently on sale.
- 12,000 square feet of mansion in Watch Hill, Rhode Island worth $ 6.65 million.
- 8,309 square feet duplex penthouse in New York worth $ 20.5 million and in February 2018, she purchased another condo in the same building worth $ 9.75 million.
- 5,148 square feet townhouse in New York worth $ 12.5 million.
Taylor Swift car collection:
- Her fleet of cars include Porsche 911 worth $ 92,000, Audi R 8 worth approx. $ 180,000 and Toyota Sequoia worth approx. $ 50,000
- She is also rumored to own two private jets whose worth is around $ 58 million.
Taylor Swift Filmography
She has also starred various feature movies. Her movie list includes:
- Valentine’s Day
- The Lorax
- The Giver
Taylor Swift Age:
Taylor Alison Swift was born on December 13, 1989 and therefore,Taylor Swift Age is 32 years.
Taylor Swift Height:
Taylor Swift Height is 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m).
Taylor Swift Fun facts:
- Taylor Swift is named after the singer – song writer James Taylor.
- Taylor Swift attended The Wyndcroft School.
- Taylor Swift interest in music developed when she was just 9, and performed in Theatre Productions run by Berks Youth Theatre Academy Productions.
- Taylor Swift uses her life experiences as an inspiration in her work.
- Taylor Swift is also involved in Philanthropy work and has donated to various charity organizations and causes.
- Taylor Swift has won 10 Grammys, 29 American Music Awards ( most wins for an artist, even Michael Jackson is behind with 24 wins) , 5 concert tours, chart topping songs, 127 million followers on Instagram.All these and many more such achievements at that too at the age of 30.
- Taylor Swift full name is Taylor Alison Swift.
- Taylor spent her early years growing up on her family’s Christmas tree farm in Montgomery County.
- Taylor Swift is 30 years old and was born on December 13, 1989 in Reading, Pennsylvania.
- Taylor Swift mother’s name is Andrea Finlay & her father is Scott Kingsley Swift.
- Andrea wanted to name her daughter Taylor because she didn’t want people to know her gender, just by reading her name.
- Taylor Swift younger brother Austin, attends Vanderbilt University and is also a freelance photographer in his spare time.
- Taylor Swift grandmother was a professional opera singer, which inspired Swift from a young age.
- At age 10, Taylor Swift was singing at a variety of local events, including contests & fairs.
- Age 11, Taylor Swift performed at a Philadelphia 76ers game and sag ‘The Star-Spangled Banner‘. She also won a local talent competition singing LeAnn Rimes’ ‘Big Deal‘.
- At age 12, a computer repairman taught Taylor how to play three chords on the guitar, which inspired her to learn to play the guitar and start song-writing. Her first song was called ‘Lucky You‘.
- Taylor wrote a 350 page novel when she was 12, which so far, has never been published.
- Taylor Swift is extremely talented, she can play the guitar, piano, ukulele, electric guitar and the banjo!
- She is also a talented painter.
- One of her favorite items of clothing she likes to wear is a pair of cowboy boots.
- Swifty’s lucky number is 13.
- Taylor Swift says Shania Twain is her biggest musical influence, however she’s also ‘devoted’ to Britney Spears
- After watching a Behind the Music special on Faith Hill, Taylor Swift knew she had to move to Nashville, Tennessee to persue her musical dreams.
- At the age of 14, Taylor Swift, along with her family moved to Nashville.
- Taylor Swift started using Myspace to develop her fan-base, which, at the time was a rather unique in country music.
- Taylor Swift is close friends with Selena Gomez.
- Taylor’s first single was called Tim McGraw, which reached the top ten songs for the country charts in 2006.
- Taylor Swift first album was released in October 2006, which sold more than 2.5 million copies!
- Taylor Swift favorite dessert is cheesecake.
- Swift dated singer Joe Jonas from July to October 2008, many of her songs in her Fearless album were about her breakup, including ‘Forever and Always‘ and ‘You’re Not Sorry‘.
Most interesting facts about Taylor Swift
- In 2009, Taylor Swift broke a country music world record by selling more digital downloads than any other country artist, selling over 20 million hits.
- Taylor Swift played a rebellious teen called Haley Jones in an episode of CSI in 2009, because of her love for the TV show, she also did a CSI remix of her song “You’re Not Sorry“.
- In Late 2009, Taylor dated Lautner – an actor made famous by his role in The Twilight Saga.
- When at home, Taylor doesn’t wear her contact lenses, she just keeps her glasses on.
- Taylor Swift owns an eight-bedroom summer house in coastal Watch Hill, Rhode Island.
- Taylor Swift also owns a Dassault Falcon 900 private jet – and an airport hangar at Nashville International Airport!
- To Kill A Mockingbird is one of her favorite books.
- In 2010, Taylor Swift became the youngest artist ever to win a Grammy Award for Album of the Year. She was age 20.
- Taylor Swift was in the film Valentine’s Day in 2010 as Felicia.
- In 2011, Swift was named Billboard’s Woman of the Year!
- In 2012, Lady Michelle Obama presented Taylor with ‘The Big Help Award‘ for her dedication to helping others.
- Taylor Swift voice acted the character of Audrey in The Lorax.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.