Taylor Swift Net Worth:$400 Million
Taylor Swift’s Salary $150 Million Per Year
|Net Worth:||$400 Million|
|Salary:||$150 Million Per Year|
|Date of Birth:||Dec 13, 1989 (31 years old)|
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Profession:||Singer-songwriter, Musician, Actor, Guitarist|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Taylor Swift Net Worth is $400 Million or 300 million GBP (Rs 3000 Crores). Music and Singing is the strongest form of magic. When it comes to singing, her voice is one of the most melodious heart touching and soulful voices in the whole world. She is none other than the singing sensation Taylor Swift. she is among the best singers we have in globally.
In this post , we will discuss about Taylor Swift’s Profession, her career graph which has taken a rapid pace, her earnings and total net worth. she is a Singer, Musician, Composer, recordist, Music Programmer, actor, a live performer.
This beautiful person – Taylor Swift was born on 13th December 1989 in, Reading, Pennsylvania.
Taylor Swift Net Worth 2021
The net worth of Taylor Swift is estimated to be $400 Million (2800 Indian Rupee), which includes real estate portfolio worth $84 million. We all must be enchanted about how this figure arrived. So how Taylor Swift earned such a fortune?
Her earnings are from concert tours, brand endorsements, movies, royalties, and record sales.
Below is the list of valuable assets owned by Taylor Swift.
Taylor Swift Brand Endorsements
Endorsements and Earnings: Between June 2016 and June 2017, Taylor earned around $50 million. There have been many years where Swift has made more than $150 million off album sales, touring, merchandise and endorsements.
Taylor earned $170 million between June 2015 and June 2016. Between June 2018 and June 2019, Taylor earned $185 million from her empire largely due to her “Reputation” stadium tour which grossed $266 million. Between June 2019 and June 2020 she earned $64 million.
Taylor has partnered with hundreds of companies for endorsements and partnerships over the years . Some of her partnership companies include AT&T, CoverGirl, Verizon Wireless, Diet Coke, Keds, AirAsia, Qantas, Sony Electronics and Target.
Taylor Swift House
She owns properties in different parts of North America.
- 3,240 square feet condo in Nashville worth $ 3 million.
- 5,600 square feet property in Nashville worth $ 2.5 million.
- 2,950 square feet property in Beverly Hills worth $ 2.85 million which by the way is currently on sale.
- 12,000 square feet of mansion in Watch Hill, Rhode Island worth $ 6.65 million.
- 8,309 square feet duplex penthouse in New York worth $ 20.5 million and in February 2018, she purchased another condo in the same building worth $ 9.75 million.
- 5,148 square feet townhouse in New York worth $ 12.5 million.
Taylor Swift Concert Tours – revenues
Another venue through which Taylor Swift earns is concert tour. Following is the list of concert tour along with gross revenue generated from each tour.
- Fearless which earned gross revenue of $ 66.5 million with 99 shows.
- Speak Now which earned gross revenue of $ 123.7 million with 110 shows.
- The Red Tour which earned gross revenue of $ 150.2 million with 86 shows.
- The 1989 which earned gross revenue of $ 258.7 million with 85 shows.
- Reputation which earned gross revenue of $ 345.7 million with 53 shows.
Her sixth concert tour Lover Fest is scheduled to begin from 20th June 2020 with 17 shows in pipeline. We can only imagine how much she would be earning from this upcoming tour.
Taylor Swift Cars and Private Jets
- Her fleet of cars include Porsche 911 worth $ 92,000, Audi R 8 worth approx. $ 180,000 and Toyota Sequoia worth approx. $ 50,000
- She is also rumored to own two private jets whose worth is around $ 58 million.
Taylor Swift Filmography
She has also starred various feature movies. Her movie list includes:
- Valentine’s Day
- The Lorax
- The Giver
Taylor Swift interesting facts
- She is named after the singer – song writer James Taylor.
- She attended The Wyndcroft School.
- Her interest in music developed when she was just 9, and performed in Theatre Productions run by Berks Youth Theatre Academy Productions.
- She uses her life experiences as an inspiration in her work.
- She is also involved in Philanthropy work and has donated to various charity organizations and causes.
- 10 Grammys, 29 American Music Awards ( most wins for an artist, even Michael Jackson is behind with 24 wins) , 5 concert tours, chart topping songs, 127 million followers on Instagram, all these and many more such achievements at that too at the age of 30.
Some lesser known facts about Taylor Swift
Some lesser known facts about Taylor Swift
- Her full name is Taylor Alison Swift.
- Taylor spent her early years growing up on her family’s Christmas tree farm in Montgomery County.
- Taylor Swift is 30 years old and was born on December 13, 1989 in Reading, Pennsylvania.
- Her mother’s name is Andrea Finlay & her father is Scott Kingsley Swift.
- Andrea wanted to name her daughter Taylor because she didn’t want people to know her gender, just by reading her name.
- Taylor’s younger brother Austin, attends Vanderbilt University and is also a freelance photographer in his spare time.
- Her grandmother was a professional opera singer, which inspired Swift from a young age.
- At age 10, Swift was singing at a variety of local events, including contests & fairs.
- Age 11, she performed at a Philadelphia 76ers game and sag ‘The Star-Spangled Banner‘. She also won a local talent competition singing LeAnn Rimes’ ‘Big Deal‘.
- At age 12, a computer repairman taught Taylor how to play three chords on the guitar, which inspired her to learn to play the guitar and start song-writing. Her first song was called ‘Lucky You‘.
- Taylor wrote a 350 page novel when she was 12, which so far, has never been published.
- Taylor Swift is extremely talented, she can play the guitar, piano, ukulele, electric guitar and the banjo!
- She is also a talented painter.
- One of her favorite items of clothing she likes to wear is a pair of cowboy boots.
- Swifty’s lucky number is 13.
Top 10 interesting facts about Taylor Swift
- She says Shania Twain is her biggest musical influence, however she’s also ‘devoted’ to Britney Spears
- After watching a Behind the Music special on Faith Hill, Taylor knew she had to move to Nashville, Tennessee to persue her musical dreams.
- At the age of 14, Taylor, along with her family moved to Nashville.
- Taylor Swift started using Myspace to develop her fan-base, which, at the time was a rather unique in country music.
- She is close friends with Selena Gomez.
- Taylor’s first single was called Tim McGraw, which reached the top ten songs for the country charts in 2006.
- Taylor’s first album was released in October 2006, which sold more than 2.5 million copies!
- Her favorite dessert is cheesecake.
- Swift dated singer Joe Jonas from July to October 2008, many of her songs in her Fearless album were about her breakup, including ‘Forever and Always‘ and ‘You’re Not Sorry‘.
Most interesting facts about Taylor Swift
- In 2009, Taylor Swift broke a country music world record by selling more digital downloads than any other country artist, selling over 20 million hits.
- Taylor played a rebellious teen called Haley Jones in an episode of CSI in 2009, because of her love for the TV show, she also did a CSI remix of her song “You’re Not Sorry“.
- In Late 2009, Taylor dated Lautner – an actor made famous by his role in The Twilight Saga.
- When at home, Taylor doesn’t wear her contact lenses, she just keeps her glasses on.
- Swift owns an eight-bedroom summer house in coastal Watch Hill, Rhode Island.
- She also owns a Dassault Falcon 900 private jet – and an airport hangar at Nashville International Airport!
- To Kill A Mockingbird is one of her favorite books.
- In 2010, Taylor Swift became the youngest artist ever to win a Grammy Award for Album of the Year. She was age 20.
- She was in the film Valentine’s Day in 2010 as Felicia.
- In 2011, Swift was named Billboard’s Woman of the Year!
- In 2012, Lady Michelle Obama presented Taylor with ‘The Big Help Award‘ for her dedication to helping others.
- She voice acted the character of Audrey in The Lorax.
With so much in her basket, Taylor’s Net Worth will definitely be on the rise . We wish her all the best for her endeavors.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.