Tom Cruise Net Worth:$600 Million
|Net Worth:||$600 Million|
|Salary:||$50 Million Per Year|
|Date of Birth:||Jul 3, 1962 (59 years old)|
|Height:||5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Television Director|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Tom Cruise’s Salary $50 Million Per Year
Tom Cruise Net worth 2022:
Tom Cruise Net worth is $600 Million in 2022:
Tom cruise is one of the finest and the most famous names in Hollywood and other film industries. 8 out of every 10 people who watch Hollywood Movies are a huge fan of this Cool star !
His most super hit movies are Top Gun (1986), Mission Impossible (1996), Jerry Maguire (1996), A Few Good Men (1992), Rain Man (1988), Risky Business (1983), Minority Report (2002), Collateral (2004), Magnolia (1999), Edge of Tomorrow (2014), The Last Samurai (1993), Oblivion (2013) and the list continues.
Whenever, action movies are considered, few names pop up in our minds, one of which is Tom Cruise. And not just action, even in romantic movies, he is the favourite one! With finest acting comes the finest responsibility, Mr. Cruise has maintained it all and always, and that too, at the top spot when it comes to acting in Hollywood.
What is Tom Cruise net worth ?
Tom cruise is an American film actor and on top of that, also a producer. The net worth of Tom Cruise is around $600 Million.. This in Indian currency will be around 4200 crores Indian National Rupees.
His first strong impression was in the teen comedy movie “Risky Business”, in the year 1983 which made him a rising superstar. Apart from a huge earner, Tom is also a great donor when it comes to charity.
A large amount of his income is donated to various charity programmes throughout the world which includes “America: A tribute to heroes” charity in order to respect the victims of 9/ 11 attack. So, we can make out that he understands his responsibilities towards the society and is also so dedicated towards it.
Tom Cruise Net Worth 2021:
|Net Worth 2021||$550 Million|
|Movie Remuneration||$40 Million|
|Personal Investments||$381 Million|
|Luxury Cars & Flights– 6||$38 Million|
Let us now have a look on the assets he possesses:
Tom Cruise Salary:
Approximately, 23 million USD to 25 Million USD are charged by him in movies.
Investment: Tom Cruise has invested heavily in real estate business and is also a film producer.
Let us have a look at the facts about Tom Cruise’s Approx Annual Earnings for the last few years which are a part of his net worth:
Tom Cruise Income:
|2021||$45 Million USD|
|2020||$51 Million USD|
|2019||$47 Million USD|
|2018||$43 Million USD|
|2017||$53 Million USD|
|2016||$45 Million USD|
Tom Cruise House:
Tom Cruise once possessed a real estate mansion in Beverly Hills, in California. The property covered an area of 10,286 square feet, which was sold to Leon and Dabra Black for a whopping amount of 40 million USD. Mr. Cruise also has a house in Colorado worth 30 million dollars.
Tom Cruise Cars:
Cruise’s favourite brand, when it comes to luxury cars, is Porsche and Bremont. He has a Veyron, a sports car manufactured by Buggati, worth 22,50,000 USD. And also Porsche manufactured sports car estimated to cost around 112,000 USD. Apart from cars, Tom has a private Jet worth 63,16,000 USD and a private plane of 93,000 USD.
Tom Cruise Biography:
Tom cruise was born on July 3, 1962 in Syracuse, New York, U.S. His full name is Thomas Cruise Mapother IV. In his early days, Tom wanted to become a priest, which also earned him a scholarship and started attending seminary, but destiny had decided something else and he landed up as the most successful actor of Hollywood film industry.
Tom’s love for action comes from his schooldays where he was a wrestler. But, his passion for acting started, when he first played a lead in the high school production of Guys and Dolls.
Before becoming a millionaire, Tom has done odd jobs such as cleaning table, was employed as a bus boy and he was also a porter. He missed his high school graduation ceremony because of his acting.
As he owns a private jet and a plane, Mr. Cruise has got pilots license in the year 1994.
Tom cruise proposed his lady love, Katie Holmes, on top of the Eiffel tower in the early mornings of June 17, 2005 and got married in the year 2006. Before Katie Holmes, he was married to Nicole Kidman and before that his first wife was actress Mimi Rogers.
Tom Cruise Movies Career
Here are some of Cruise’s most popular films from his earlier years in Hollywood and their worldwide lifetime gross earnings, according to Box Office Mojo:
- “Top Gun”: $356.8 million
- “Rain Man”: $354.8 million
- “Cocktail”: $171.5 million
- “Born on the Fourth of July”: $161 million
- “Risky Business”: $63.5 million (domestic)
Cruise began acting in the early 1980s and made his breakthrough with leading roles in the comedy film Risky Business (1983) and action drama film Top Gun (1986). Critical acclaim came with his roles in the drama films The Color of Money (1986), Rain Man (1988), and Born on the Fourth of July (1989).
He starred in several commercially successful films, including the drama A Few Good Men (1992), the thriller The Firm (1993), the horror film Interview with the Vampire (1994), and the romance Jerry Maguire (1996). For his role in the latter, he won a Golden Globe Award for Best Actor and received his second Academy Award nomination.
Cruise’s performance as a motivational speaker in the drama film Magnolia (1999) earned him another Golden Globe Award and a nomination for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor.
As an action star, he has played Ethan Hunt in all six of the Mission: Impossible films from 1996 to 2018.
He also starred in science fiction and action films, including Vanilla Sky (2001), Minority Report (2002), The Last Samurai (2003), Collateral (2004), War of the Worlds (2005), Knight and Day (2010), Jack Reacher (2012), Oblivion (2013), Edge of Tomorrow (2014) and The Mummy (2017).
Tom cruise is one of the most popular actors in the world of cinema. Apart from acting, Cruise is also a film producer and has different businesses across the world. Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of Tom sir will keep on growing through the years.
Fun facts about Tom Cruise:
- Cruise father was abusive . He lived with his mom when he was young and Tom took up odd jobs like mowing neighbors lawns to help his mom with the bills.
- During the late ’80s, Cruise, with Julia Roberts, was approached to lead in an adaptation of John Carter of Mars, which eventually became the box office failure starring Taylor Kitsch.
- He earned his pilot’s license in 1994.
- He improvised the iconic risky business scene where he dances in his underwear. Shot in half a day, the scene started with only one line in the script: “Joel dances in underwear through the house.”
- He missed his high school graduation ceremony because he was acting in a production of Godspell.
- His first wife was actress Mimi Rogers
- Actress Nicole Kidman was his wife for 11 years. They divorced in 2001.
- Tom was raised in a devout Catholic household and he initially wanted to become a priest. At age 14, he even attended a Franciscan seminary in Cincinnati on a scholarship, but he lure of Hollywood prove too strong.
- In 1994, he was awarded man of the year by Harvard’s Hasty Pudding Club, known for its production featuring Harvard men in drag. Accordingly, he accepted the award wearing a bra and heels.
- Cruise became interested in acting when he won the lead in a high school production of Guys and Dolls
- Costar Paul Newman got him interested in auto racing while filming The Color of Money, and he went on to race on Newman’s team.
He portrays heroes in movies but he became a real life one in 1998 when he saved a woman being mugged in London, chasing the attackers away with his bodyguards.
- Tom was employed as a bus boy, porter and he cleaned tables before the big break. Later he studied at the respected Neighborhood Playhouse.
- The “couch incident” on Oprah was voted No.1 of 2005’s “Most Surprising Television Moments” on a countdown on Entertainment magazine or E and No.5 at BoxOfficeProphets.com. and was the subject of numerous parodies. Tom Cruise was a wrestler during his high school years.
- In 1992 he adopted Isabella Jane Kidman Cruise, in 1995 Connor Antony Kidman Cruise.
- Tom is of German, Irish, and English ancestry.
- Tom daughter Suri from Katie Holmes was born in April 2006. The name Suri is believed to be a variation of Sarah.
- During his third marriage to actress Katie Holmes in Italy, his best man was David Miscavige, the leader of the Church of Scientology.
- He joined the Church of Scientology after its study courses helped him overcome dyslexia.
- He played floor hockey but stopped when he was injured and damaged his front teeth.
- Joined the Church of Scientology after its study courses helped him overcome dyslexia.
- Cruise was bullied regularly in the 15 different schools he attended in 12 years.
- When it came to animating 1992’s feature film ‘Aladdin’, Disney modelled the face of their young hero on Tom Cruise, who was dominating the box office with movies like ‘Days Of Thunder’ and ‘A Few Good Men’.
- With his savings, he bought his first motorcycle when he was 12.
- In his memoir The Time of My Life, Patrick Swayze, his co-star in The Outsiders, revealed that Cruise was so insecure about his teeth that he avoided photo shoots.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.