Tom Cruise Net Worth: $600 Million (approx.)
|Net Worth:||$600 Million (approx.)|
|Salary:||$50 Million Per Year|
|Date of Birth:||Jul 3, 1962|
|Gender:||60 years old|
|Height:||5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Television Director|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Tom Cruise Net worth is $600 Millions in 2023. Tom cruise is one of the most popular actors in Hollywood.
Tom Cruise hit movies are Top Gun (1986), Mission Impossible (1996), Jerry Maguire (1996), A Few Good Men (1992), Rain Man (1988), Risky Business (1983), Minority Report (2002), Collateral (2004), Magnolia (1999), Edge of Tomorrow (2014), The Last Samurai (1993), Oblivion (2013) and the list continues.
What is the net worth of Tom Cruise?:
Tom Cruise net worth is around $600 Million in 2023. Tom cruise is an American film actor ,a producer.
Tom Cruise first major impression was in the teen comedy movie “Risky Business”, in the year 1983 which made him a rising superstar. Apart from a huge earner, Tom is also a great donor when it comes to charity.
Some part of his income is donated to various charity programmes across the globe which includes “America: A tribute to heroes” charity in order to respect the victims of 9/ 11 attack.
Tom cruise is one of the most popular actors in the world of cinema. Cruise is also a film producer and has different businesses across the world. Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of Tom sir will keep on growing through the years.
How much is Tom Cruise Worth?
Tom Cruise net worth is around $600 Million in 2023
|Net Worth 2023||$600 Million|
|Movie Remuneration||$40-50 Million|
|Personal Investments||$380 Mn–$400 Mn|
|Luxury Cars & Flights– 6||$40 Million|
Tom Cruise Salary:
Tom Cruise Salary $40-50 Million Per Year. Approximately, $20 -25 Million plus profit sharing is charged by Tom Cruise in movies. Tom Cruise has invested heavily in real estate business and is also a film producer.
Let us have a look at the facts about Tom Cruise’s Approx Annual Earnings for the last few years which are a part of his net worth:
tom cruise career earnings:
|2021||$45 Million USD|
|2020||$51 Million USD|
|2019||$47 Million USD|
|2018||$43 Million USD|
|2017||$53 Million USD|
|2016||$45 Million USD|
Tom Cruise House:
Tom Cruise once possessed a real estate mansion in Beverly Hills, in California. The property covered an area of 10,286 square feet, which was sold to Leon and Dabra Black for a whopping amount of $40 million . Tom Cruise also has a house in Colorado worth $30 million.
Tom Cruise Car Collection:
Tom Cruise favourite brand, when it comes to luxury cars, is Porsche and Bremont. Tom Cruise has a Veyron, a sports car manufactured by Buggati, worth $22,50,000. And also Porsche manufactured sports car estimated to cost around $112,000 . Apart from cars, Tom has a private Jet worth 63,16,000 USD and a private plane of $93,000 .
Tom Cruise Biography:
Tom cruise was born on July 3, 1962 in Syracuse, New York, U.S. His full name is Thomas Cruise Mapother IV. In his early days, Tom wanted to become a priest, which also earned him a scholarship and started attending seminary, but destiny had decided something else and he landed up as the most successful actor of Hollywood film industry.
Tom Cruise love for action comes from his schooldays where he was a wrestler. But, his passion for acting started, when he first played a lead in the high school production of Guys and Dolls.
Before becoming a millionaire, Tom Cruise has done odd jobs such as cleaning table, was employed as a bus boy and he was also a porter. Tom Cruise missed his high school graduation ceremony because of his acting.
As he owns a private jet and a plane, Tom Cruise has got pilots license in the year 1994.
Tom cruise proposed his lady love, Katie Holmes, on top of the Eiffel tower in the early mornings of June 17, 2005 and got married in the year 2006. Before Katie Holmes, he was married to Nicole Kidman and before that his first wife was actress Mimi Rogers.
Tom Cruise Movies Career:
Here are some of Cruise’s most popular films from his earlier years in Hollywood and their worldwide lifetime gross earnings, according to Box Office Mojo:
- “Top Gun”: $356.8 million
- “Rain Man”: $354.8 million
- “Cocktail”: $171.5 million
- “Born on the Fourth of July”: $161 million
- “Risky Business”: $63.5 million (domestic)
Tom Cruise began acting in the early 1980s and made his breakthrough with leading roles in the comedy film Risky Business (1983) and action drama film Top Gun (1986). Critical acclaim came with his roles in the drama films The Color of Money (1986), Rain Man (1988), and Born on the Fourth of July (1989).
Tom Cruise starred in several commercially successful films, including the drama A Few Good Men (1992), the thriller The Firm (1993), the horror film Interview with the Vampire (1994), and the romance Jerry Maguire (1996). For his role in the latter, he won a Golden Globe Award for Best Actor and received his second Academy Award nomination.
Tom Cruise performance as a motivational speaker in the drama film Magnolia (1999) earned him another Golden Globe Award and a nomination for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor.
As an action star, Tom Cruise has played Ethan Hunt in all six of the Mission: Impossible films from 1996 to 2018.
Tom Cruise also starred in science fiction and action films, including Vanilla Sky (2001), Minority Report (2002), The Last Samurai (2003), Collateral (2004), War of the Worlds (2005), Knight and Day (2010), Jack Reacher (2012), Oblivion (2013), Edge of Tomorrow (2014) and The Mummy (2017).
Tom Cruise Interesting facts:
- Tom Cruise father was abusive . He lived with his mom when he was young and Tom took up odd jobs like mowing neighbors lawns to help his mom with the bills.
- During the late ’80s, Cruise, with Julia Roberts, was approached to lead in an adaptation of John Carter of Mars, which eventually became the box office failure starring Taylor Kitsch.
- Tom Cruise earned his pilot’s license in 1994.
- He improvised the iconic risky business scene where he dances in his underwear. Shot in half a day, the scene started with only one line in the script: “Joel dances in underwear through the house.”
- Tom Cruise missed his high school graduation ceremony because he was acting in a production of Godspell.
- Tom Cruise first wife was actress Mimi Rogers
- Actress Nicole Kidman was his wife for 11 years. They divorced in 2001.
- Tom Cruise was raised in a devout Catholic household and he initially wanted to become a priest. At age 14, he even attended a Franciscan seminary in Cincinnati on a scholarship, but he lure of Hollywood prove too strong.
- In 1994, Tom Cruise was awarded man of the year by Harvard’s Hasty Pudding Club, known for its production featuring Harvard men in drag. Accordingly, he accepted the award wearing a bra and heels.
- Tom Cruise became interested in acting when he won the lead in a high school production of Guys and Dolls
- Costar Paul Newman got him interested in auto racing while filming The Color of Money, and he went on to race on Newman’s team.
- Tom Cruise portrays heroes in movies but he became a real life one in 1998 when he saved a woman being mugged in London, chasing the attackers away with his bodyguards.
- Tom Cruise was employed as a bus boy, porter and he cleaned tables before the big break. Later he studied at the respected Neighborhood Playhouse.
- The “couch incident” on Oprah was voted No.1 of 2005’s “Most Surprising Television Moments” on a countdown on Entertainment magazine or E and No.5 at BoxOfficeProphets.com. and was the subject of numerous parodies. Tom Cruise was a wrestler during his high school years.
- In 1992 Tom Cruise adopted Isabella Jane Kidman Cruise, in 1995 Connor Antony Kidman Cruise.
- Tom Cruise is of German, Irish, and English ancestry.
- Tom daughter Suri from Katie Holmes was born in April 2006. The name Suri is believed to be a variation of Sarah.
- During his third marriage to actress Katie Holmes in Italy, his best man was David Miscavige, the leader of the Church of Scientology.
- Tom Cruise joined the Church of Scientology after its study courses helped him overcome dyslexia.
- Tom Cruise played floor hockey but stopped when he was injured and damaged his front teeth.
- Joined the Church of Scientology after its study courses helped him overcome dyslexia.
- Tom Cruise was bullied regularly in the 15 different schools he attended in 12 years.
- When it came to animating 1992’s feature film ‘Aladdin’, Disney modelled the face of their young hero on Tom Cruise, who was dominating the box office with movies like ‘Days Of Thunder’ and ‘A Few Good Men’.
- Tom Cruise bought his first motorcycle from his savings when he was 12.
- In his memoir The Time of My Life, Patrick Swayze, his co-star in The Outsiders, revealed that Tom Cruise was so insecure about his teeth that he avoided photo shoots.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.