10 lesser known facts about Ajay Devgan
Ajay Devgan was born to renowned Bollywood fight master, stuntman and director named Veeru Devgan on 2nd April, 1967.
- In the year 1991, Ajay Devgan came into limelight with the movie “Phool aur Kantee” which earned him Best Debut Filmfare Award.
- It is stated that Ajay Devgan used to pursue his father to the shootings and sets which proved influential in developing his fasciation in this field.
- Ajay Devgan completed his early education in Silver Beach High School and then went on to study at Mithibai College in Mumbai.
- He established a production company known as Ajay Devgan Films Productions in the year 2000.
- Ajay Devgan made his directorial debut film “U Me Aur Hum” with his wife Kajol in the year 2008.
- In the year 1985, he was a child star in Bapus’s Pyari Behna in which he portrayed the character of child form of Mithun Chakraborty role.
- Ajay’s cousin named Anil is also into Bollywood movie direction.
- At his 9 years of age, he initiated driving, as his father was a choreographer of stunts and permitted him to drive on sets.
- Ajay Devgan actual name is Vishal Devgan, he amended his name to Ajay. Afterwards, he amended his surname from Devgan to Devgn on a few numerological advices.
- Ajay Devgan was the topmost choice for the movie Karan Arjun, which afterward went to legendary actor Salman Khan.
- Ajay was also offered to appear in Darr, he declined that offer and Shah Rukh Khan ultimately got that role.