Top 10 interesting facts about Arshad Warsi
- Arshad Warsi came from a well-to-do family, life changed for him after the demise of his parents.
- Arshad Warsi credits his entry into Bollywood to Jaya Bachchan who had called him up for the film, Tere Mere Sapne.
- By age 14, he was orphaned and struggled for a living. He began working as a door-to-door cosmetics salesman.
- Arshad completed his schooling from a boarding school ‘Barnes School located in Deolali, Maharashtra.
- Arshad was a member of a bike riders gang in his school days.
- In an interview, Arshad Warsi said that he almost died while talking to Jaya Bachchan when she offered him the film by ABCL.
- Arshad Warsi was a judge at the Malhar college festival where Maria Goretti was a participant. He liked her dance and she went on to become the lead dancer of his troupe.
- Arshad Warsi lost his father to bone cancer. He was all of 18 at the time. He lost his mother two years later.
- Acting comes second for Arshad Warsi, who loves dancing. Arshad was a choreographer before he took up an offer to act.
As an actor, he starred in the comedy film Munnabhai MBBS in 2003.
- Arshad Warsi is an Indian Film Actor, Playback Singer and Film Producer. He was born on 1967 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.