- Harrison Ford holds the rank of Life Scout in the Boy Scouts of America.
- In Empire’s 1997 ‘The Top 100 Movie Stars of All Time’ list, Ford took the number 1 spot.
- In 1998, Ford was ranked the Sexiest Man Alive.
- Kevin Costner was originally set to appear in Air Force One, Ford replaced him.
- When he divorced from his ex-wife Melissa Mathison it was reported to be the fourth most expensive celebrity divorce, costing Ford approximately $85 million.
- His wife Mathison was responsible for the screenplay E.T.
- There is a silent screen actor who shares the exact same name as Harrison Ford.
- He built his own white ranch house.
- Ford has been the star in four out of 10 of the biggest blockbusters ever produced.
- Although we would all love it to be Han Solo, Ford has frequently confessed that Indian Jones is his most favorite character and the one he is the proudest of.
- Ford usually goes by the name Harrison J. Ford when being accredited in order to not be confused with the silent screen actor.
Ford almost appeared in Jurassic Park. He turned down the role of Dr. Alan Grant, that role subsequently then went to Sam Neill.
- He has turned down other major movies such as Proof of Life, The Perfect Storm and The Patriot
- There is a ant species named after Ford in recognition of the conservation work he has carried out over the years.
- His friendship with Billy Dee Williams, Lando Calrissian is world famous. The two are in fact very good friends.
- Ford has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, which is right in front of the Kodak Theatre.
During the entire Star Wars trilogy Ford supposedly never signed any contracts.
Despite everything that we know about the man. Ford is well known for being extremely private. He goes above and beyond in keeping his private life private and is rarely seen by the press unless and untill he absolutely has to be.