Some lesser known facts about katrina kaif
- Vicky Kaushal and Katrina are in touch with each other these days. IReportedly, Vicky has become a close friends with Katrina now. While Vicky Kaushal’s fondness for Katrina was evident through a talk show, now with these reports it seems its also the other way round. So, currently they can be termed as rumoured couples
- Katrina Kaif while maintaining a low-key about her charitable side is silently doing her bit to support girl child’s education.
- As per reports, Katrina has been donating a chunk of her earnings to a school in Tamil Nadu. She has been working towards the development of the Mountain View School the past couple of years but apparently none of it made it to media reports.
- Reports also claimed that Katrina visits the school whenever she has the time and almost never fails to donate money there.
- In fact, it is also being said that the she completely gives away her earnings from to this school which is a part of her mother’s NGO project.
- Her mother Susanne Turquotte mainly focuses on providing quality education to underprivileged children which also includes English education which they otherwise are unable to afford.
- Having done films like ‘Fitoor’, ‘Baar Baar Dekho’ and ‘Jagga Jasoos’ with younger stars, which ended up being flops , she cannot afford to make another wrong move. She is one of the top stars in Bollywood, but she does not want to shoulder the responsibility of a film by being paired with a younger actor who can not pull crowds.
- Salman Khan will be joined by Katrina Kaif, Jacqueline Fernandez, Sonakshi Sinha and Daisy Shah along with Prabhudheva, Maniesh Paul, and Guru Randhawa For Da-bangg Tour.
- Katrina Kaif might just be looking to go international by starring in a Hollywood project. After stars like Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone, Ali Fazal and Nargis Fakhri ventured West to bag roles in American films, Katrina has also reportedly set her sights on hollywood. actress is reportedly in secret meetings with Fox Studios bosses
- Katrina Kaif went through heartbreak when she parted ways with Ranbir Kapoor. Looks like the ‘Jagga Jasoos’ actress has emerged stronger and wiser from this break-up. In fact she has let in that she wishes to acquire a unique superpower that would enable her to read people’s minds.
- Katrina Kaif has been the talking point of the industry ever since she received the famous Smita Patil Award for her contribution to Indian Cinema.
- The actress, in her latest interview, shared how she has always taken the path less travelled, whether it is with her films or her much-awaited social media presence.
- Reportedly Salman Khan is the reason why Katrina, who is a evidently a private person, logged on to the social networking site.
- Apparently Salman suggested Katrina for maintaining an online presence so that she can clarify her stand in issues concerning her. Given that Katrina thought the advice made sense, she chose her birthday to take the plunge.
Well, who ever got the pretty lass to register online, we are happy that she did…especially since her FB posts are awe-inspiring…
- All is well between Katrina Kaif and Karan Johar
- All seems to be well between Katrina Kaif and Karan Johar after the latter was reported to be avoiding the actress after her breakup with Ranbir Kapoor.
- Karan Johar and she have been friends for years and continue to share a warm equation.