Some lesser known interesting facts about kristen stewart
- She Started Acting When She Was 8 Years Old. Her parents were already working behind the camera, She started acting at the age of eight and learned everything there was to know before she booked a major commercial with Porsche.
- She Infamously Cheated On Robert With Film Director Rupert Sanders In July 2012, Kristen Stewart found herself embroiled in her biggest scandal to date: she’d been seeing a married man who just so happened to be a film director named Rupert Sanders. The two knew each other because they worked on Snow White and the Huntsman together.
- Kristen was dumped by Robert Pattinson, while Rupert’s then-wife, Liberty Ross, filed for divorce.
- She Reconciled With Rob, But Their Relationship Wasn’t The Same .Kristen reconciled with Robert near the end of 2012. Though he was heartbroken by her affair with Rupert Sanders, the two were able to talk things out in August 2012. However, their initial conversations were hard on Pattinson.
Pattinson still had feelings for Kristen, and even though they decided to give their romance another shot
She Landed Her Big Break Opposite Jodie Foster In Panic Room. While she’d had a couple of acting gigs beforehand, Kristen Stewart landed her big break starring alongside Oscar award-winning actress, Jodie Foster in their thriller flick, Panic Room. The movie grossed almost $200 million at the box office with a $48 million budget, which is very impressive given that Panic Room was rated R.
Kristen Stewart Loves Men And Women ie she is bisexual.
It was in a 2017 interview with The Guardian that Kristen Stewart revealed her sexuality, revealing that she was, in fact, bisexual. Kristen had been romantically linked to several women, including Stella Maxwell, Soko, and Alicia Cargille.
- Kristen had told the publication: “You’re not confused if you’re bisexual. It’s not confusing at all. For me, it’s quite the opposite.”
- She Won An Award For Her On-Screen Kiss With Robert Pattinson
Kristen and Robert’s on-screen chemistry didn’t go unnoticed. MTV gave them the “Best Kiss” award four consecutive years in a row. It goes without saying that nobody has won the award as often as Robert and Kristen have. They should be proud of the accolade.
- In 2010, Kristen famously essayed Joan Jett in the film, The Runaways, alongside actress, Dakota Fanning. And after having watched the motion picture, the singer-songwriter gushed about Stewart’s performance, calling it “very authentic.”
According to Interview Magazine, the Camp X-Ray star had spent months studying Jett’s mannerisms before filming commenced for the project, and it seemed to have paid off because Joan loved her portrayal.
- She Sings And Plays Musical Instruments In Her Spare Time.Kristen also loves to play musical instruments, including guitar and drums.
- She Has A Soundproof Room In Her LA Home : Kristen revealed that she had to install a soundproof room in her California home. She did so because she was afraid that the loud noise would disturb her neighbors.
- She Was Hollywood’s Highest-Paid Actress In 2012 : After earning a whopping $34.5 million between May 2011 to May 2012. She achieved the it when she was just 22 years old. Most of Stewart’s earnings stemmed from her involvement in the Twilight movies, which made more than $3.5 billion at the box office.
- She Wore Contact Lenses Throughout Her Years Of Playing Bella Swan.the green-eyed actress had to wear brown contact lenses throughout the filming process. This helped her to essay the character accurately.Given that Bella was described as having brown eyes in the books, producers of the film went above and beyond to make sure the film correlated with the character’s original description.
- She Gifted Josh Hutcherson With A Turtle For His Birthday. When Kristen worked alongside Josh Hutcherson on their family film, Zathura, in 2005, she gifted the then-teenager with a turtle for his 13th birthday. Josh named the reptile Bob
- Her Love For Acting Came From Her Parents. Kristen’s love for acting may have come from her parents, Jules and John. Jules is a script supervisor while John has decades of experience working as a stage manager.
- Australia Has Become One Of Her Favorite Countries To Visit. Kristen’s mother, Jules Mann-Stewart, is originally from Australia, which is probably the reason why the brunette tends to visit Australia so frequently. While she was born in L.A, Kristen spent plenty of her childhood years in Noosa Heads, a coastal town in Australia and she keeps going there
- She Doesn’t Recommend Falling In Love On Set. In November 2019,Kristen told Howard Stern that she wouldn’t recommend falling in love while working on a movie. Stewart said “she couldn’t help it” when she started romancing Pattinson.