Some lesser known Facts About Kriti Sanon
- Kriti Sanon had made her debut in 2014 alongside Mahesh Babu in Telugu movie 1 – Nenokkadine.
- She made her Bollywood debut in same year alongside the super talented Tiger Shroff in Heropanti. The movie was successful at box office and crtics and audience were impressed by her acting. She got huge recognition, name and fame from that movie.
- However, it was 2017 released Bareilly ki Barfi, when people saw the other side of her acting and she became a deeply loved Bollywood celebrity.
- Kriti is a big fan of Salman Khan.
- She loves perfumes.
- She is a big fan of boxing and even practices it.
- She loves car – riding & bike – riding.
- Her favorite season is Monsoons.
Sources of Kriti Sanon’s Net Worth:
The richest girl does not need any dependency to rely upon, still Kriti has personal investments, many upcoming movies in her pocket. Her help and support to various foundations which work day and night to transform the world and the way of living life are doing a good job. Considering her current performance and annual growth of her films as well as of the individual, we can be very positive about the net worth which will be growing through the coming years.
- Kriti Sanon is not just a pretty face. She is very intelligent and has completed her B.Tech in Electronics and Communication from well known Jaypee Institute of Information Technology in Uttar Pradesh.
- Kriti Sanon has a stunning figure, which obviously needs lots of maintaining. However, that doesn’t stop the ‘Bareilly ki Barfi’ actress from indulging in deserts.
- Kriti is a true performer. Apart from acting, she loves to dance in her free time. She is a trained Kathak dancer. Apart from that, she loves to cook. This intellectual beauty is also a huge fan of reading and writing poetry.
- Kriti Sanon’s favourite actresses are Kajol and legendary Rekha .She counts them among her idols. Kriti had a chance of working with Kajol in the movie ‘Dilwale,’ which definitely would’ve been a dream come true for her.
- Kriti Sanon loves the season of monsoon. One of her favourite things to do is to sit near her window comfortably and enjoy the rain outside. Now, that’s something we all love to do.
Kriti loves perfumes and has admitted of her wardrobe is full of them. Her favourite perfume brand is said to be Davidoff’s Coolwater.