- She was born as Megan Denise Fox on May 16, 1986 and is from an Irish, French and Native American ancestry.
- Megan’s favorite cartoon was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as a kid.
- She was just three years old when she found her inspiration to become an actress. The source of her inspiration was Dorothy, the protagonist of the Wizard of Oz and the classic Hollywood movie left an indelible impression on her.
- She was merely five years old when she started performing drama and dance onstage. She had also been a part of the school swim team and had broken the record for the under 8 swimming medley in 1994.
- Megan grew up learning the ballet, tap dancing, acting and a wide variety of rope performance such as “double-dutch freestyle”, “tripple-unders”n and “criss-cross. “
- Megan wasn’t allowed to date while she lived with her parents. However, she would often sneak out of her house to meet up with the boy
- By the age of 13, she had already won a number of talent and modelling competitions at the American Modeling and Talent Convention, 1999.’
- Megan had her share of being bullied in school.
- She’d hate going to school and often eat her lunch alone in the bathroom to avoid being pelted with ketchup packets.
- As a teenager, Megan was once caught shoplifting make-up items from Wal-Mart. Although, she claimed it was an accident, she was forced into community service as punishment.
- She was also banned from the Wal-Mart in her hometown.
The Megan Fox that we know of could have been lunch to a Great White Shark before making it big in Hollywood.
She had been a terrific surfer and on one occasion, she had a close run in with one of the predators of the deep blue.’
Megan got her first break at the age of 16 with the role of a spoilt brat called Brianna Wallace in “Holiday in the Sun”, the 2001 teen flick.
Although, Megan began enjoying her celebrity status with her bits in movies such as Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, Bad Boys II and TV shows such as Hope and Faith, she became a household name with her performance as the lead actress in Transformers in 2007
- Transformers director, Michael Bay asked Megan to put on five more kilograms because when she walked in the sets for the second Transformers movie, she was too skinny for the role.
- A bombshell on the outside, Megan is quite a nerd who enjoys comics such as “Gen 13” and “Witchblade”. She’s also an avid video game player and her favorites are Halo and Guitar Hero.
- To deal with her fear of flying, Megan listens to Britney Spears as she believes it’s not her destiny to die listening to a Britney Spears album.
- Megan Fox became so famous by 2009 that some online men’s website decided to boycott her for a day. Therefore, August 4, 2009 was known as the “Day With No Megan Fox” and several popular websites promised not to mention he
- Megan loves Star Wars and has a great collection of Star Wars memorabilia that includes a life-size R2-D2 that’s not only life-size but also makes sounds and lights up.
- She used to have a tattoo of Marilyn Monroe on her forearm which she had removed because she believes that the silver screen legend was a negative character with all her personality disorders and depressions and she didn’t want to attract such negativity to her life as did Marilyn.
She continues to impress her fans with her fine taste in rock music and guess what’s her favorite band? The 90’s grunge legends – Nirvana.
- Megan has a strange phobia of hearing people breathe.
She had also confessed to have a deep fear of darkness caused by a trauma in childhood and she has issue with flying as well which she has to deal with at ability constant basis because of her shooting schedules.
Fox and Brian Green married on June 24, 2010 in a private ceremony at the Four Seasons Resort on Maui
.Fox filed for divorce on August 21, 2015, a few days after she and Green announced their separation.