Some lesser known facts about Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui was cast as a junior artist in films like Munna Bhai MBBS and Sarfarosh
- From a junior artist to Bollywood’s powerhouse, Nawaz is certainly a force to reckon with.
- Kahani, Gangs of Wasseypur, Raees and Manjhi are some of the films that carved a niche for Nawaz in Bollywood.
- Nawaz had ventured into professions of a watchman and a chemist!
- Nawaz joined a theatre group while he was still a watchman.
- Before coming to Mumbai, Nawaz had seen only 5 films.
- Nawaz’s motto has always been about “never give up on your dreams”.
- Nawaz got married at a very young age even before his innings in Bollywood. Nawaz married Anjali Siddiqui while he was still struggling in the Tinsel Town.
- The Lunchbox actor considers Ashish Vidhyarthi as his idol. A powerhouse inspiring another powerhouse.
- He is very popular on internet based web series like Netflix ,Amazon and is most wanted in web series shows right from Sacred Games, Raat Akeli hai.
- During his childhood days, Nawaz used to stand in front of the mirror and imitate random film scenes.
- Nawaz likes to keep a low profile in the media and that is why we don’t hear much about the actor except during the time of his films’ promotions.
His recent web series .#SeriousMen
Last day to vote for Serious Men in the “Best Direct to Web Film” category!
Vote here: radiocity.in/hitlistottawar…
- Nawaz used to wear one single suit on every Cannes he was invited to. Maybe a good luck charm!
- Nawaz’s gut-wrenching performance in one specific scene in the 2009 film New York made his co-star Irrfan Khan cry.