Top 10 interesting facts about Nora Fatehi
Nora Fatehi, born as Naura Fathi is of Moroccan–Indian descent. Her mother has Indian roots.
Nora persuaded her schooling from Westview Centennial Secondary School, Toronto, and then joined York University, Toronto for completing her graduation.
she dropped out before completing her degree and signed a modeling contract with the talent agency ‘Orange Model Management,’ which was based in India.
- After moving to India, she worked in advertisements for brands such as Mexitos Chips and Everyuth Face Wash.
- During her struggling days, Nora used to work as a waitress in the morning and as a Telecaller in the evening.
In 2014, she made her Bollywood debut with the Hindi-horror film ‘Roar: Tigers of the Sundarbans’.
It was in 2015 that she made her way into Telugu cinema with a dance sequence in the movie, Temper.
In the same year, she also appeared in the Hindi thriller ‘Mr. X’ alongside Emraan Hashmi which was produced by Mahesh Bhatt.
- She participated in Big Boss 9 in December 2015 which gave her hugely popular.
- In 2016, she has also appeared in the dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’.
- She made a special appearance in the song ‘Manohari’ in the Telugu/Tamil version of ‘Baahubali: The Beginning’.
- She gained popularity in Telugu cinema by doing item numbers in films like Baahubali: The Beginning, Kick 2, and Temper. She has also starred in two Malayalam films, Double Barrel and Kayamkulam Kochunni.
- The actress has appeared in many Bollywood films like Batla House, Bharat, Street Dancer 3D, Roar, and Stree.
- She has also appeared as a guest mentor on the Indian English reality TV series ‘Top Model India.’ She has also hosted MTV India’s reality show, ‘MTV Dating in the Dark’.