Some lesser known facts about Ravi Teja.
- The Tollywood actor, Ravi Teja, was born on the 26th January 1968, as Ravi Shankar Raju Bhupatiraju, in Jaggampeta, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Ravi Teja’s father Raj Gopal Raju was a pharmacist and mother Rajya Lakshmi Bhupatiraju was a homemaker.
- Ravi Teja got his big break in 2002 from ‘Idiot’ movie, directed by Puri Jagannadh. After its massive hit, the two teamed up five more times creating sensational movies like ‘Amma Nanna O Tamilammai’ and ‘Nenaithe’.
- The Tollywood actor, Ravi Teja, is also received, nickname called, Mass Maharaja, and he is also having a meaty and very strong good fan following in the Tollywood, and India, vice versa.
- He got Nandi Special Jury Award in 1999 and 2002 for his performance in the films Nee Kosam (1999) and Khadgam (2002) respectively. He also got the state Nandi Award for best actor for ‘Neninthe’ in 2008.
- Ravi Teja also worked as an Assistant Director for some films which he was not given credit for. He debuted in a movie called ‘Abhimanyu’ and also won 3 Nandi Awards till now.
- Ravi teja current film Krack is doing quite well at box office .
- Ravi Teja, as an actor, is shares some good relationship with the Telugu movie director, like, Krishna Vamsi and Puri Jagannadh, and with the duo, he worked in the several movies, certainly.
- Ravi Teja passion for dance is well known in the industry. He was inspired by Bollywood bigshots Amitabh Bachchan and Govinda.
His upcoming venture includes Khiladi
- Ravi Teja recently revealed his wish to direct a film in future.
- Director YVS Chowdary gifted him a Shirdi Sai Baba bracelet when both were roommates.
- Ravi used to wear this bracelet in many of his films. Ravi Teja stopped wearing it when a co-star was hurt badly by the metal during a fight scene.
- Ravi Teja ideal tourist destination is Europe and he loves to spend time with his family in European countries.