Top 10 interesting facts about Shraddha Kapoor
- Shraddha Kapoor completed her schooling from Jamnabai Narsee School and was later enrolled in the American School of Bombay.
- Shraddha was also a good student, She scored 95 percentile in her 12th
- Her first movie was Teen Patti alongside the famous legendary actor Mr. Amitabh Bachchan.
- In the year 2012, she won the Stardust Searchlight Award for Best Actress for her role in film Luv Ka The End.
- She was ranked 6th in India’s most searched celebrities for the year 2014 conducted by Mcfee.
- She is crazy about tea. Two cups of tea can make her day.
- She is also fond of Japanese food, cupcakes and chocolates.
- She can watch her father’s movies again and again. ‘Andaz Apna Apna’ is her favourite film starring her father Shakti Kapoor.
- Shakti Kapoor is a source of inspiration for her. But she has confessed that Amitabh Bachchan is her favourite actor.
- Her mother and grandmother are classical singers. She has also been trained as a singer since childhood. Her song “Galliyan” in her movie “Ek Villain” marked her debut as a singer.
interesting facts about Shraddha Kapoor
- She has graced the covers of many Indian editions of magazines, including Elle, Marie Claire, Cine Blitz, Adorn, FHM, Femina, Filmfare, Cosmopolitan etc.
- Shraddha is also the official brand ambassador of Vaseline, Veet, Lipton, Dulux and Lakme India.
- She also unveiled the new pearl collection of Titan Raga.
- As a child, she used to think that her father had supernatural powers. This was because Shakti Kapoor would often return from shooting wearing his filmy attire.
- Shraddha can speak in diverse accents. She once revealed that she can speak like a pro in various accents, including Russian and British.
- Shraddha and Tiger Shroff are very good friends from childhood.
- Shraddha’s acting skills came into light when Salman Khan offered her a movie after seeing her play in Boston university. She was 16 years old at that time.