Skip to content
10 Lesser known facts about Tony Kakkar
- Tony Kakkar was born on April 9, 1984, in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand. And later, his family moved to Delhi.
- Tony Kakkar has two elder sisters, Sonu Kakkar and Neha Kakkar. Both of them being well acclaimed.
- Tony Kakkar’s father used to sell samosas outside schools and colleges.
- It was Pooja Bhatt who suggested him to meet T-series owner Bhushan Kumar after she listened to his piece of work.
- His singing icons are Arijit Singh, AR Rahman and Lata Mangeshkar.
- Also, Tony Kakkar is a sucker when it comes to Chinese and Indian cuisine. He just can’t resist those.
- Tony Kakkar used to play cricket during the school days and also have represented his team at the zonal and state level.
- Tony Kakkar has a net worth of an estimated 20 million dollars.
- Singer, Composer, and Producer as well as he writes his lyrics and that is what Tony Kakkar is known for.
- He used to sing with his sisters for Rs 50 at jagaratas.
- He went with his sister to Mumbai and used to go with her for her recordings. It is there he learned how to compose music.