10 lesser known Facts about Vijay
- Vijay is referred to as “Thalapathy” meaning Commander by his fans and media.
- He is among the highest paid actors in India.
- He is a great dancer and he is also a playback singer.
- Vijay has been included 5 times in the Forbes India Celebrity 100 List.
- His father S. A. Chandrasekhar is a Tamil film director and his mother Shoba is a playback singer and Carnatic vocalist.
- He has appeared in Bollywood song in 2012 “Chinta Chinta” from Rowdy Rathore starring Akshay Kumar.
- The Hindi dubbed versions of Vijay Thalapathy movies have done extremely well on television.
- Vijay is also involved in various philanthropies and he has helped during Gaja cyclone affected families in Tamil Nadu.
Master unseen 🤩🤩🤩
#actorvijaypage #vijay #vijay_thalapathy_official__ #ilayathalapathy_nanban #vijayfansclub
#thalapathy_uyir #thalapathivijay #vijay #josephvijay #thalapathy #sarkar #ilaiyathalapathy #vijayfansclub #vijay
- Sangeeta Sornalingam is the wife of leading actor Thalapathy Vijay and the daughter of Tamil Industrialist from Srilanka. Her Tamil was settled in the UK.