Vicky Kaushal Net Worth:$4 Million (Rs 30 crores)
|Age||33 years old (2022)|
|Official Twitter Handle|
|Birth Date||16 May 1988|
|Net Worth in 2022||30 Crore INR|
|Annual Salary||Rs 3-5 Crore|
Vicky Kaushal didn’t see himself fit in the office work and hence pursued career in acting. He had assisted Anurag Kashyap on two part crime drama Gangs of Wasseypur and played minor roles in two – three movie
Vicky Kaushal Net worth 2022:
|Net Worth (2022)||$4 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||30 Crore INR|
|Monthly Salary:||20 Lakhs +|
|yearly Income||2 Crore +|
Vicky kaushal Net worth is around $4 Milion or Rs 30 Crores in indian rupees in 2022.
How’s the Josh? High Sir!
How’s the Josh? High sir!
Urri Went on to define his stardom for future. Films like Bhoot -The Haunted Ship established further his acting skills
It was Masaan movie, which was released in 2015, which highlighted his talents. The movie won many awards and critics hailed the movie as one of the best movies to come out of Bollywood in recent times. He then starred alongside Nawazuddin Siddiqui in 2016 released movie – Raman Raghav 2.0 directed by Anurag Kashyap.
Vicky Kaushal salary:
Vicky Kaushal earnings depend on the remuneration recieved from movies and brand endorsements. As per the reports, after back to back hits, Vicky Kaushal is now charging Rs. 3 -5 crores per movie.
Forbes India featured him in their 30 Under 30 list of 2018. The following year, he appeared in the magazine’s Celebrity 100 list, ranking 72nd with an estimated annual income of ₹104.2 million (US$1.4 million).
Kaushal also endorses several brands and products, including Havells, Reliance Trends, and Oppo, charging ₹2 crore (US$270,000)—₹3 crore (US$400,000) annually per brand.
NET WORTH: He has also featured in Forbes India Celebrity 100 list in 2019, which estimated his annual income to be Rs. 11 crores and his net worth is estimated to be around Rs. 21 crores.
In 2018 people started recognizing him and he was in the media frequently with the release of Raazi and Sanju in which he had a prominent role. Both movies were among the highest grossers of that year and Sanju is one of the highest grossing Bollywood movies ever.
He also featured in critically acclaimed Manmarziyan. He made his digital debut in 2018 in Netflix released Love per Square Feet.
His recent movie Udham Singh was released in oct 2021 and he has been highly appreciated for his performance in the movie. His upcoming recent movies include Takht,Sam Manekshaw.
Vicky Kaushal endorsements fees:
His brand endorsement portfolio includes Police (for Eyewear), Apparel chain Reliance Trends, sound equipment brand Boult Audio, Havells India, Oppo among others. Vicky charges approx Rs. 2 – 3 crores for each brand endorsement.
Vicky Kaushal Cars:
The car collection of Vicky Kaushal has grown considerably since the last few years. He now owns a Mercedes Benz GLC SUV car and a few other cars.
Vicky Kaushal Biography:
Kaushal was born on 16 May 1988 in a chawl in suburban Mumbai to Sham Kaushal, a stuntman and subsequent action director in Hindi films & Veena Kaushal.
His younger brother, Sunny, is also an actor. His family is Punjabi. Kaushal has described himself as a “regular kid who was interested in studying, playing cricket and watching movies”.
His parents were keen on their son having a stable career and thus, Kaushal pursued an engineering degree in electronics and telecommunications from Mumbai’s Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology.
During an industrial visit to an IT company, he realised that an office job would be unsuitable for him and began aspiring to have a career in film. He briefly took on an engineering job and began accompanying his father to film sets.
He studied acting at Kishore Namit Kapoor’s academy and worked as an assistant director to Anurag Kashyap in the two-part crime drama Gangs of Wasseypur (2012).Kaushal has described fond memories of working with Kashyap, whom he considers as his mentor.
He also began working on stage with his first acting job in Manav Kaul’s production of Laal Pencil. In film, Kaushal played minor roles in Kashyap’s productions Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana (2012) and Bombay Velvet (2015), and the experimental short film Geek Out (2013).
He is the recipient of a National Film Award and a Filmfare Award, and has appeared in Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list of 2019.
|Age||33 years old (2022)|
|Official Twitter Handel|
|Birth Date||16 May 1988|
|Net Worth in 2022||21 Crore INR|
|Annual Salary||Rs 3-5 Crore|
His first leading role was in the independent drama Masaan (2015), which earned him the IIFA and Screen Awards for Best Male Debut, following which he starred as an unhinged cop in Kashyap’s psychological thriller Raman Raghav 2.0 (2016).
Kaushal rose to prominence in 2018 with supporting roles in Raazi and Sanju, two of the highest-grossing Hindi films of the year. For the latter, he won the Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor.
His 2018 projects also included starring roles in the Netflix films Love per Square Foot and Lust Stories. in 2019, he played the lead role of a military officer in both critically acclaimed and commercially successful action film Uri: The Surgical Strike, winning the National Film Award for Best Actor.
A year later, Kaushal featured in the horror film Bhoot – Part One: The Haunted Ship (2020), produced by Karan Johar. He suffered an accident during the filming of an action sequence when he fractured his cheekbone.
Saibal Chatterjee of NDTV found Kaushal to be “earnest” in a film he considered to be a “horrific misfire”.
Vicky has played Sardar Udham Singh in the movie Sardar Udham which has released on Amazon Prime Video on 16 October 2021. The movie is directed by Shoojit Sircar.
It is based on the life of Sardar Udham Singh, a revolutionary freedom fighter best known for assassinating Michael O’Dwyer in London to take revenge for 1919 Jallianwala Bagh massacre in Amritsar.
In June 2019, Kaushal announced his second collaboration with Gulzar, the war drama Sam Bahadur where he will essay Field marshal Sam Manekshaw.
On 1 February 2020, the teaser of his period drama Takht was released. The film has an ensemble cast and was to release in March 2020 but was delayed due to COVID-19 pandemic. It was then reportedly shelved by Karan Johar due to the COVID-19 recession.
Vicky has also completed shooting on Vijay Krishna Acharya’s family comedy drama, The Great Indian Family, with Manushi Chhillar. As of March 2021, he was filming for Shashank Khaitan’s comical spy film Mr. Lele, where he is the titular character alongside Bhumi Pednekar and Kiara Advani.
He is additionally set to reteam with Angira Dhar in the mythological based superhero movie The Immortal Ashwatthama opposite Sara Ali Khan portraying Ashwatthama. It is a planned trilogy backed by Ronnie Screwvala.He announces ‘Shubh Aarambh’ of his next project.
Vicky Kaushal Awards:
As he is one of the rising stars, the award collection of Vicky Kaushal has grown considerably in recent times.
- National award for Best actor for Uri: The Surgical Strike (2019).
- Zee Cine Award, IIFA Award and Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor for Sanju (2018).
- Zee Cine Award, IIFA Award, Stardust Award for Best Male Debut Actor for Masaan (2015).
- He was also named as the most desirable man of 2018 by The Times of India.
Interesting facts about Vicky Kaushal
Vicky was born on May 16, 1988, to Shyam Kaushal who is an action director and Veena Kaushal, who is a housemaker. He also has a younger brother, Sunny Kaushal who is an Assistant Director.
- While his father worked as a stuntman, the family stayed in a Mumbai Chawl. The family roots can be traced back to Hoshiarpur, Punjab.
- He is an Electronics and Telecommunications Engineer and graduated in the year 2009 from Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Mumbai.
- Vicky Kaushal loves dancing, reading and traveling. he is also a trained dancer.
- He attended acting workshops under Kishore Namit Kapoor and did a lot of theatres.
- For his performance in the movie Masaan by Neeraj Ghayvan, Vicky has won various awards.
- he played minor roles in “Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana” and “Bombay Velvet”.
- He worked as an assistant director to Anurag Kashyap in the two-part crime drama Gangs of Wasseypur (2012).
- Vicky Kaushal claims himself as a foodie and says that he loves eating Pani-Puri, Jalebi-Rabri, Aaloo Paratha and Chinese dishes.
- Vicky Kaushal’s favorite actors are Hrithik Roshan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
- Vicky went to Varanasi one month before the shoot to prepare for his role in Masaan. He wanted to master the local accent that was required for the movie. Not only this but Vicky also lost 8 kgs to get into the character for the film.
- To prepare for “Uri – The Surgical Strike”, he gained muscle weight, practiced a ketogenic diet, and underwent five months of military training and mixed martial arts sessions. He even injured his arm while shooting. He won National award for Best actor for Uri: The Surgical Strike (2019).
- He won Zee Cine Award, IIFA Award and Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor for Sanju (2018).
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.