Vidya Balan Net Worth:$18 Million (Rs 135 Crores)
|Age:||43 years old (2022)|
|Official Insta Handle|
|Birth Date||1 January 1979|
|Net Worth in 2022:||134 Crore INR|
|Annual Salary:||10- to 12 Crore|
Vidya is an Bollywood actress-producer. With each of her film creating a new record Vidya is among the highest paid actors across the globe
In this article Vidya Balan ’s Movies, her business, her extra ordinary stardom and most importantly the remuneration she earns from movies, brand endorsements and also her net worth.
Vidya Balan recent movies were not only a hit, but they also collected a massive amount at box-office. In the year 2011 her movie “The Dirty Picture” went on to become one of the highest grossing Bollywood movies. Vidya is always on the top spot when comes to sharing and charity and social work.
Vidya faced many neglects in her early film career. Not only this, a Malayalam director had even called him Apshagun. But Vidya did not give up.
After this, Vidya worked in many TV commercial ads and TV serials. Vidya has also acted in the famous TV show Hum Paanch.
Vidya has worked with singers and bands such as Euphoria (bands), Subha Mudgal and Pankaj Udhas in supporting roles in several music albums / videos. She got the first break of her film career in the film Parineeti.
The film was critically acclaimed, although the film was a failure at the box office. But Vidya’s acting was well received by critics in this film. He was also awarded the Shining Star Bollywood Award for this film
Vidya Balan Net Worth 2022:
The net worth of Vidya Balan is estimated to be 18 Million USD, which in Indian currency is approximately 134 Crore Indian Rupee (i.e. approx One Hundred Thirty-Four Crores INR . The main source of her earning comes from brand endorsement and Movies.
|Net Worth (2022)||$ 18 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||134 Crore INR|
|Monthly Salary||1 Crore +|
|yearly Income||10 to 12 Crore +|
He loves spending time with her family and especially with her son, She tries to give time to her son and be a part of her childhood.
Vidya Balan is the most recognized actor in other countries as well and thus with her success of films, the net worth can increase by 40% in the coming 3 years. Mr. Vidya has won various film-Fare awards for her films as the best-actor.
Vidya Balan House :
House: Vidya lives in a lavish luxurious house in Mumbai. The estimated value of theIr real estate property is 8 Crore INR. She also owns several real-estate properties in the country.
Cars: Vidya owns a few luxury cars which includes brand like Mercedes-Benz etc.
Vidya Balan Salary:
Vidya Balan Movie remuneration: Vidya Balan charges 2-3 Crore per movie plus a share in the profit. She charges Rs. 1 Crore for brand endorsement.
Vidya Balan income:
Let us have a look at the facts about Vidya Balan ’s Approx. Annual Estimated INCOME for the last few years which are a part of her net worth:
|2019||Rs. 15 Crore|
|2018||Rs. 12 Crore|
|2017||Rs. 10 Crore|
|2016||Rs. 8 Crore|
Vidya Balan Net Worth 2021:
Vidya Balan Net Worth 2021: Rs 125 crores. Vidya Balan is one of the most popular actors in India and other countries. Apart from acting, Vidya is also a film producer, Stage performer and reality TV show Host. She has also invested in multiple real-estate properties. Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of Vidya sir will keep on growing through the years.
Vidya Balan Net Worth Summary
About Vidya Balan : Biography
Vidya Balan born on 1 January 1978 in Ottapalam, Kerala. Vidya Balan Father’s name is PR Balan, who is the executive vice president of DG Kable. His mother’s name is Saraswati Balan, a duodenum. Vidya is proficient in Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi, and English languages. Vidya has a sister – Priya Balan.
Vidya’s entire childhood was spent in Mumbai. She did her early studies at Anthony Girls School, Chembur, Mumbai. And did his graduation from Mumbai University.
Vidya Balan Movies Awards and nominations
- Padma Shri in 2014
- BIG Star Most Entertaining Film Actor – Female in 2011, 2010 for The Dirty Picture, Ishqiya
- National Film Award for Best Actress in 2012 for The Dirty Picture
- Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut in 2006 for Parineeta
- Zee Cine Award for Best Female Debut in 2006 for Parineeta
- Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actress 2011 for Ishqiya
- Guild Award for Best Female Debut 2006 for Parineeta
- Zee Cine Award for Best Actress in 2013, 2012 for Kahaani, The Dirty Picture
Interesting Facts about Vidya Balan:
Vidya Balan was born in Chembur (Mumbai) in a Tamilian family. From a very young age she was aspired to make a career in film, her inspiration been Shabana Azmi and Madhuri Dixit
- At the age of 16, she was starred in Ekta Kapoor show ‘Hum Paanch’ as Radhika.
- Despite being Tamilian, Vidya Balan is fond of Bengali speaking people, even Siddharth Roy Kapur is one such. That fact is that Siddharth can speak a little bit Bengali language and that’s what makes him a perfect man in Vidya’s life.
- When Vidya struggled for 3 years in her career, it was her family support and faith that something good will happen, helped her survive.
- Vidya was highly praised for her 2 movies ‘The Dirty Pictures’ and ‘Kahaani’. The two such movies brought out the real actor in Vidya. Her dialogue “Filmein sirf teen cheezo ke wajah se chalti hai … entertainment, entertainment, entertainment … aur main entertainment hoon” made her famous on silver screen in 2011.
- Vidya desires to play the legendary actor, Charlie Chaplin on screen. She loved Sridevi as a Charlie Chaplin in ‘Mr India’ and she would love to attempt Charlie Chaplin too.
- HER Film #NATKHAT is in the RACE FOR THE #OSCARS2021 after a 2020 filled with prestigious international film festivals
- She also featured in Ads like Big Bazaar, Dabur, Toshiba, Ranka Jewellers. She did 90 ads shoots back to back, but her mother wasn’t quite fond of the idea of her daughter working in this industry. She has also done a photo shoot for Filmfare magazine.
- Vidya loves to be around people, she believes that her personality has been changing when she is with optimistic and positive people. She enjoys been part of a company, as she observe lot things from people. Whenever she thinks, she has encounter negative people, she just gets out of the situation.
- She was trolled for a healthy size, while shooting for a Malyalam movie and as well as ‘The Dirty Picture’ as she looked fat. Following, she reportedly did water therapy as someone told her that it is a quick way to lose weight and than she started drinking 10 litres water daily.
- The Total Net Worth of Vidya Balan is Estimated to Rs 134 Crore.
- Vidya Balan was married to UTV CEO Siddharth Roy Kapoor on 14 December 2012.
- Vidya Balan Height is 1.63 M