Wriddhiman Saha Net Worth: Rs 30 Crores approx.
|Age||38 (October 24th, 1984)|
|Teams||Board Presidents XI, Kolkata Knight Riders, India, Chennai Super Kings, India Red, India A, Rest of India, Bengal, East Zone, Indians, Punjab Kings, Mohun Bagan, Sunrisers Hyderabad|
|Annual Income||Rs 6 Crores|
|IPL Salary||Rs 1.90 Crores|
|Cars||Nissan, Renault, Audi, and many others|
|Endorsements||Puma, SS, IGT.NET, 7UP|
|Social Media Followers||3 Million Followers|
|Residence||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Net Worth||Rs 30 Crores (approx.)|
Wriddhiman Saha net worth is $4 million (approx.). Wriddhiman Saha is an Indian cricketer who plays for Indian national cricket team. Wriddhiman Saha Net Worth is around Rs 30 Crores (approx.).
IPL has also increased Wriddhiman Saha Net Worth, as only IPL has given him around Rs 22 Crores till now. Brand Endorsements also play a key role in increasing Wriddhiman Saha Net Worth.
What is Wriddhiman Saha net worth?
As per various portals,Wriddhiman Saha net worth is around ₹30 crore ($4 million). Saha’s net worth comprises of the salary he receives from the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) as cricket player, which is ₹3 crore rupees per year at present. Wriddhiman Saha net worth also constitutes the salary he receives from Cricket Association of Bengal for playing domestic cricket for Bengal.
How much is Wriddhiman Saha IPL salary?
As per the signing,Wriddhiman Saha IPL salary for the 2022 season is ₹1.9 crore. During the IPL 2021, Saha was offered Rs 1.2 Crores. Wriddhiman Saha is wicketkeeper to be retained by the Hyderabad franchise from their squad of the 2022 season.
Wriddhiman Saha is an Indian cricketer who plays for Indian national cricket team and first class matches domestically for Bengal, as well as Local Tournaments for the cricket team of Mohun Bagan Athletic Club.
Wriddhiman is also the first cricketer to score a century in an Indian Premier League final. He plays for Gujarat Titans in the Indian Premier League. He is a wicket-keeper batsman.
Wriddhiman Saha IPL Salary Year Wise:
From the inaugural season of IPL, he played for Kolkata Knight Riders. From IPL 2008 to IPL 2010 he played for KKR. In KKR Wriddhiman IPL Salary was Rs 12 Lakh. From IPL 2011 to IPL 2013, he played for Chennai Super Kings and his salary was Rs 46 Lakh.
In IPL 2014 he was bought by Kings XI Punjab and played till IPL 2017. From IPL 2018 to IPL 2020 he played for Sunrisers Hyderabad. Wriddhiman Saha IPL Salary is Rs. 1.20 Cr per season.
Also Read Top 10 Richest Cricketers in the world
Wriddhiman Saha IPL Salary 2023:
|2008||Kolkata Knight Riders||Rs. 12 lakh|
|2019||Kolkata Knight Riders||Rs. 12 lakh|
|2010||Kolkata Knight Riders||Rs. 12 lakh|
|2011||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 46 lakh|
|2012||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 46 lakh|
|2013||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 46 lakh|
|2014||Kings XI Punjab||Rs. 2.20 crore|
|2015||Kings XI Punjab||Rs. 2.20 crore|
|2016||Kings XI Punjab||Rs. 2.20 crore|
|2017||Kings XI Punjab||Rs. 2.20 crore|
|2018||Sunrisers Hyderabad||Rs. 5 crore|
|2019||Sunrisers Hyderabad||Rs. 1.20 crore|
|2020||Sunrisers Hyderabad||Rs. 1.20 crore|
|2021||Sunrisers Hyderabad||Rs. 1.20 crore|
|2022||Gujarat Titans||Rs. 1.9 crore|
Wriddhiman Saha is a good player of the Indian Cricket Team. Saha has been bought by the new IPL team Gujarat Titans. Wriddhiman Saha IPL Salary 2022 is Rs. 1.9 crores.
Wriddhiman Saha has scored 1279 runs in 46 matches combined test and ODI matches.
Wriddhiman Saha Biography:
|Particular||Wriddhiman Saha Wiki|
|Name||Wriddhiman Prasanta Saha|
|Birth Date||24 October 1984 (age 38)|
|Nickname||Flying Saha, Superman|
In 2017, Saha became the first Indian wicket-keeper to score centuries in home as well as outside Asia.
Wriddhiman Saha made his Test debut in February 2010, as a specialist batsman. When he got a permanent place in the Indian Test XI as a wicket-keeper, there were arguments about his place in the backdrop of him replacing the long-serving MS Dhoni, who had scored nearly 5000 runs in Test cricket at an average nearly 40.
Wriddhiman Saha scored his maiden Test century at St. Lucia on the tour of the Caribbean; on that occasion, India, having been put in to bat, were at 126/5. Wriddhiman combined with Ashwin, had a long partnership. India went on to win the Test Wriddhiman Saha has since added two more centuries and his batting average has more than doubled. Saha’s second hundred came when India was against Bangladesh.
Wriddhiman Saha has played 23 Tests as India’s designated wicket-keeper, and his numbers on the batting front compare favourably to some of India’s previous wicket-keepers. In terms of runs, only Farokh Engineer (who also opened the innings), MS Dhoni, Nayan Mongia and Rishabh Pant have scored more.
Wriddhiman Saha ODI career:
Wriddhiman Saha made his ODI debut against New Zealand in 2010 in 5 ODIs series and played in the first 3 matches. After he scored 115 runs in the 2014 IPL final he was called to tour Bangladesh as part of the 15 man squad to 3 ODIs against Bangladesh Cricket Team but did not bat well.
Same year, Saha was again selected to the ODI team for 5 matches team against Sri Lanka after MS Dhoni the first choice keeper and Captain was out due to a thumb injury. He played in the first 3 matches but was dropped for 4th and 5th match. Since then, he never returned to ODI Team.
Indian Premier League
Wriddhiman Saha was in Kolkata Knight Riders in the first three sessions on IPL but in 2011 he was picked by Chennai Super Kings as a reserve wicket keeper for MS Dhoni. Wriddhiman Saha also played for the Chennai Super Kings in 2012 and 2013.
In 2014 IPL Auction, Wriddhiman Saha was bought by Kings XI Punjab as a specialist wicketkeeper. In the tournament Saha not only took some good catches but also contributed with the bat. Saha made 362 runs at an average of 32.90 and a strike rate of 145.38.
In the IPL Final against Kolkata Knight Riders Wriddhiman Saha became the first player to score a hundred in an IPL final when he made an unbeaten 115 runs from 55 balls, including 10 fours and 8 sixes. However, despite his feat, his team eventually lost the match.
In December 2018, Wriddhiman Saha was bought by the Sunrisers Hyderabad in the player auction for the 2019 Indian Premier League. In IPL 2020 , Wriddhiman Saha only played 4 matches and scored 214 run with a 70+ average including 2 brilliant half centuries as an opener of Sunrisers Hyderabad.
Wriddhiman Saha played in IPL2021 Season in 9 matches scoring 131 runs with an average of 14.55 and strike rate of 93.57. He was released by Sunrisers Hyderabad ahead of IPL 2022 auction. In February 2022, he was bought by the Gujarat Titans in the auction for the 2022 Indian Premier League tournament.
Wriddhiman Saha family:
Wriddhiman Saha is from Siliguri and his father’s name is Prasanta Saha and mother’s name is Maitraiye Saha, he has a brother Anirban Saha.
Wriddhiman Saha Wife:
In the year 2011, Saha married Debarati Mitra who is more known as Romi Mitra and they have a daughter Anvi Saha born in 2013 and a son Anvay Saha born in march 2020.
Fun facts about Wriddhiman Saha:
Interesting Facts about Wriddhiman Saha
- Wriddhiman has got a few nicknames like- Papali, Superman, etc.
- He represented Bengal in the U-19 and U-22 levels before making it to the senior state-level team. He made his List A debut in the 2006-07 seasons against Assam.
- Saha had a dream start in his first-class career, smashing 111* against Hyderabad. He became the 15th player to hit a ton on debut for Bengal.
- His magnificent performance rewarded him with an IPL contract, home franchise Kolkata Knight Riders signed him for the opening season.
- After a good IPL stint with KKR, Saha got a place in the India A side which played 3 matches against Israel. Saha made an unbeaten 85 in the third match.
- As a backup of Dinesh Karthik, BCCI added Saha in the Indian unit for the home test series against South Africa. Following the injury of veteran VVS Laxman and Rohit Sharma, Wriddhi donned the test jersey for the first time in test cricket. He made a duck in the first innings but 35 in the second innings.
- In the 2011-12 Vijay Hazare Trophy, Wriddhiman Saha amassed the most runs, 395 runs in 7 matches.
- The right-hand wicket-keeper batsman won his first Man of the Match award at his home ground Eden Gardens in 2016 against New Zealand, making 54* and 58* in both innings.
- The Bengal star holds the record of making the fastest century in domestic cricket in just 20 balls against the BNR club in the Kolkata 1st Division league. Saha slammed 14 sixes and 4 fours in that match.
- In the 2014 IPL final against Kolkata Knight Riders, Wriddhiman Saha became the 1st player to hit a century in an IPL final (49 balls).
- Saha’s ODI career is not so impressive, scoring only 41 runs in 9 games.
- The ace keeper has not been featured in any T20 internationals for India.
- Wriddhiman Saha will play the IPL 2022 for the newly induced franchise Gujarat Titans.
- In February 2022, Wridddhiman Saha was axed from the Indian squad for the Test series against Sri Lanka. Saha was disappointed due to a lack of reasons from BCCi. Afterward, Boria Majumdar approached him for an interview but saha refused to give it. The senior journalist threatened him not to invite him for any interview anymore. Angry Saha posted it on social media and controversy erupted. However, Saha did not reveal the name of the journalist despite BCCI’s insistence.
- Saha’s estimated net worth is $7 million.
- Wriddhiman Saha’s jersey number is 6.