Xochitl Gomez Net Worth: $2 million
Xochitl Gomez net worth is estimated to be around $2 million
Xochitl Gomez is an American actress. She is best known for her portrayal of America Chavez in the Marvel Cinematic Universe film Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness and Dawn Schafer in the 1st season of the Netflix series The Baby-Sitters Club. She is one of the most popular young stars of these times.
Xochitl Gomez Net Worth 2023:
Xochitl Gomez Net Worth is estimated to be around $2 million in 2023. Her career in acting being the principal source.
Xochitl Gomez Biography:
Xochitl Gomez was born on April 26, 2006 (16 years old as of 2022), in Los Angeles, California, USA, to parents of Mexican descent(1).
She is the only child in her family. Her parents realized her taste and enrolled her on musical theatre classes when she was 5. She not only did love it, but her love of musical theatre and being on stage fueled her desire to explore acting(2).
After joining musical theatre classes, she went on to perform in around 22 full-length musicals, as she turned 12. Her debut stage production was The Little Mermaid, and she played one of Ariel’s sisters.
By the time she was 10, she asked her mother if she could start doing TV acting and got an agent, from then on, she began to audition and slowly build her experience and started slowly getting noticed by casting directors.
She started performing small roles in various TV commercials and shows(3).
Not much is known about her properties and possessions. She is still a teenager and is reportedly staying with her parents.
Xochitl Gomez stands tall at 5’ 41/4”
Xochitl Gomez Career:
With the movie Interwoven, she began full-fledged acting in 2016. In 2017, she starred in the short films G.I. Jose, Light as a Feather and the series Evil Things.
In 2018, she was in the series Matty Paz Is a Noob and in the short films By River’s Edge, The Wetback, Cazadora, Silence of Others, Mia, Boob Sweat, and The Letter.
In 2019, she appeared in the series You’re the Worst, the Netflix series Gente-fied, and the movie Roped. She has also been in two episodes of the Disney Channel show Raven’s Home.
She also starred in the film Shadow Wolves, for which she won the Young Artist Award. In October of that year, it was announced that she would play America Chavez in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.
Her big break was with her role as Dawn Schafer in the Netflix series The Baby-Sitters Club. However, Netflix recast the role of Dawn Schafer in season 2, due to scheduling conflicts with Xochitl filming her upcoming Marvel movie.
She was shot up into worldwide fame after the release and success of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness in 2022.
Success wasn’t a ‘late-night success’ for her. She had to manage a demanding schedule, which is going to school and then heading to casting calls.
She would attend as many as five auditions per day and, along with that, she would also have lines to study the musical-theatrical performances she was part of, at the time.
Her mother ended up quitting her job because of Xochitl’s hectic schedule and was with her daughter throughout as support(4).
Xochitl Gomez Interesting Facts:
- She attended professional acting classes at Sundance Directors Lab, where she was coached by Anthony Mackie. He is an American actor, best known for his role as Sam Wilson a.k.a The Falcon for the Marvel Cinematic Universe films and in the films 8 mile and The Hurt Locker(5).
- She is a dog person and has a pet dog named Margie, which she adopted.
- In an ancient language of Mexico, her name ‘Xochitl’ means ‘Flower’
- Her biggest inspiration is her mother who has always been very supportive of Xochitl and has done everything she can to help her daughter be successful.
- Xochitl loves giving back to society and helping people. In 2018, she did some volunteer work with Friends of the LA River to help clean the river. Right from a young age, she is an activist. In 2017, Xochitl travelled to Washington DC along with her mother to take part in the Women’s March, when she was just 10.
- As a Mexican-American actress, she feels incredible representing her heritage and the Latin community.
- She hopes to spread positivity through her work as an actress. She believes all people should be treated with respect, “Be kind. Treat others as you would want to be treated.” Says Xochitl in an interview.
- She has trained in martial arts since she was 11.
- Xochitl is an avid reader and an art enthusiast and claims to be a passionate Frida Kahlo (a Mexican artist) fan.
- She is passionate about theatrical performances and Lin-Manuel Miranda is one of her favourite Broadway stars
- One of her favourite authors is Suzanne Collins, the author of The Hunger Games.
- She is very active on social media and shares most of her life.
- Her favourite show is Stranger Things.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt is Xochitl’s favourite actress.
- She knows skateboarding
- Growing up, she wanted to be a firefighter or teacher, as she loves to help people.
Xochitl Gomez Boyfriend:
Xochitl Gomez was born on April 29, 2006, in Los Angeles, California, to parents of Mexican
descent. As of 2023, Xochitl is only 16 years old, currently single, and not dating anyone.