Yami Gautam Net Worth: $5 Million (Rs 40 Crores)
|Official Insta Handle|
|Birth Date||28 November 1988|
|Estimated Net Worth||40 Crore INR|
|Estimated Annual Salary||4 Crore|
|Modified Date||(April, 2023)|
There are only few female actors in the country who have such a huge fan base as that of Yami Gautam. Yami is the star of the Hindi cinema that enjoys her stardom by entertaining fans with her restrained emotional characters. Yami is a Bollywood actress-model . Yami is among the highest-paid actors in india.
We have written a short article to highlight different aspects such as Yami Gautam wiki,biography, professional life, career, net worth ,age , height, personal life ,dating ,relationships , fun facts etc. Hope you will like it.
Yami’s recent movies were not only a hit, but they also collected a massive amount at box-office. In the year 2012 her movie “Vicky Donor” went on to become one of the highest grossing Bollywood movies. Yami is always on the top spot when comes to sharing and charity and social work.
When Gautam was 20, she moved to Mumbai to pursue a career in films. She made his debut in television with ‘Chand Ka Paar Chalo’. His film career started with the Kannada film ‘Ullasa Utsaha’.
The film could not run at the box office, but his performance was appreciated. She started in Bollywood with the popular film ‘Vicky Donor’, in which her hero was Ayushman Khurana. She played the character of a Bengali girl in the film
The film was of low budget but the film was very successful and critics also praised it. He was also highly praised for this film. She appeared on the cover page of the 2012 Prevention and then on the cover page in the Femina issue of 2012 as well.
Yami Gautam Net Worth 2023:
The total net worth of Yami Gautam is estimated to be 5 Million USD. Yami Gautam net worth in Rupees is approximately Rs 40 Crores. The major source of her earning comes from movies, brand endorsement, modelling. She loves spending time with her family.
Yami Gautam is the most recognized actor in other countries as well and thus with her success of films, the net worth can increase by 50 % in the coming 3-4 years. Yami has won various film-Fare awards for her films as the best-actor.
Yami Gautam Income
|Net Worth (2022)||$ 5 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||36 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||50 Lakhs +|
|yearly Income||7 Crore +|
Yami Gautam House
House: Yami lives in a lavish luxurious house in Chandigarh. The estimated value of theIr real estate property is 2 Crore INR. She also owns several real estate properties in the country.
Cars: Yami owns a few luxury cars which includes brand like Audi A4 etc.
TV shows: Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam, Chand Ke Paar Chalo, Raajkumar Aaryyan
Average Movie remuneration:
Yami Gautam charges 1-2 Crore per movie plus a share in the profit. She charges Rs. 1 Crore for brand endorsement.
Let us have a look at the facts about Yami Gautam ’s Approx. Annual Earnings for the last few years which are a part of her net worth:
|2019||Rs. 7 Crore|
|2018||Rs. 5 Crore|
|2017||Rs. 4 Crore|
|2016||Rs. 2 Crore|
Yami Gautam income Sources
Yami Gautam is one of the most popular actors in India and other countries. Apart from acting, Yami is also a film producer, Stage performer and . She has also invested in multiple real-estate properties. Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of Yami sir will keep on growing through the years.
Awards and nominations
- Zee Cine Award for Best Female Debut in 2013 for Vicky Donor
- Screen Award for Best Comedian in 2019 for Bala
- IIFA Award for Star Debut of the Year – Female 2013 for Vicky Donor
Yami Gautam Biography:
Yami Gautam was born in Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh and grew up in Chandigarh. His father’s name is Mukesh Gautam, a Punjabi film director. She also has a sister named Surili Gautam, who made her debut on the big screen with the Punjabi film Power Cut.
Yami Gautam loves reading, interior decoration, listening to songs. She has worked in many Indian commercials and has worked in daily sops such as Chalo Ka Paar Chalo, Rajkumar Aryan, Ye Pyaar Na Hoga Kama, Sweet Churi No.1. He has also received many awards.
Interesting facts about Yami Gautam:
- Yami Gautam is a trained pole dancer. Yami once shared a video to showcase her pole dancing skills. It is reportedly noticed that the Kaabil actor has joined Aarifa’s Bhinderwala’s pole dancing class.
- Yami Gautam made her first film in Kannada titled Ullasa Utsaha. She was paired against South Indian superstar Ganesh in the film. She has also worked in Kannada, Telugu, Punjabi, Malayalam and Tamil film industries. she had delivered a number of films before signing Vicky Donor.
- Yami Gautam was a law student in Chandigarh. But soon she pursued her passion for an acting career and left law halfway. However, Yami Gautam played the role of a lawyer in Shree Narayan Singh’s directorial Batti Gul Meter Chalu. The film also featured Shraddha Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor in lead roles.
- Yami Gautam has set up her own greenhouse in her home in Himachal Pradesh. Yami Gautam once informed that she has started organic farming last year on a small scale and that she loves to learn more about eco-friendly equipment and new techniques of farming.
- She is also an animal lover
- Yami Gautam’s father Mukesh Gautam is a Punjabi film director. He is known for his movies like Ek Noor and Akhiyaan Udeekdian. Moreover, Yami’s sister Surilie Gautam is also an actor. She acted in movies like Power Cut Along and also appeared in TV serial Meet Mila De Rabba
- Yami avoids using any artificial product. She uses the conventional mixture of curd, lemon and coconut oil as a conditioner to her hair. .
- She loves to read and is big time fan of romance novels.
- She had nothing to do with Bollywood, or even theatre and modelling. she has a clean slate. Neither theatre nor modelling, she established herself with her extraordinary acting skills..
- Yami Gautam loves south Indian food. South Indian food is what she haves in her breakfast. She also cooks, Uttapam being her speciality..
- Yami is an introvert person. She refused to act in a play, when a teacher had asked, during her school time due to her shy nature. Later the teacher convinced Yami and she turned to be pretty well as an actress..
- Yami aspired to be an IAS officer but destiny surely had different plans for her!
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.